How is your day going?

Comments

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    It shouldn't matter if it's over the phone or in person @Amberpearl from the perspective of the outcome. Of course it can matter if you find doing things in-person very anxiety inducing. Do you have someone to sit with you to support you through the assessment? They can help you remember things to bring up and just be a bit of support for what could be a stressful thing.
    No I've nobody. I'm very nervous, can I write down what I want to say.  My signal on my phone not always the best and I'm. Worried Il be cut off 

So do I still have a chance even. Though they can't see me
    Yes, you can write down notes and everything you want to say. That's a really good thing to do, especially if there's nobody available to sit with you. If you have concerns about your phone signal let them know at the start of the call. They should attempt to call you back if anything happens. You still have a chance, even though they cannot see you. Many people have had telephone assessments and received PIP.
    Really

I'm. Not sure what they will ask. But I desperately need the extra money 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,184 Championing
    I'm shattered had xray then went to town did a lot walking so went for a cup of tea to sit down, this old lady is sat on next table counting her change, I said what you having coffee or tea my treat. So she sat on my table talking to me. 
    Then met my daughter we went to lunch then took baby to the park. Finally resting my back because it aching. I did buy some new trainers tho and a top and a new costa travel mug
  • Sandy_123
    It's good news in a way @Beaver79 and puts your mind at rest 
    Should get results in a week roughly 
  • Sandy_123
    @ada it made her day she sat on my table then having a natter
    Glad you got your meds 
  • Sandy_123
    @ada might be worth giving them a try 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,431 Championing
    No rain here either @Ada,it hasn't been a bad day.
  • Teigr
    Could you drink sparkling water @Beaver79?

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,626 Championing

I had a good day at my mums also saw my granddaughter before she goes to Disneyland Paris tomorrow for a few days. 
    I’m just settling down to watch Gogglebox.
    Enjoy the rest of your night everyone.

@Beaver79
    Glad your results weren’t as bad as expected but look after yourself.

@Sandy_123
    That was a lovely thing to do  buying that lady a coffee, I bet it made her day.
    Enjoy spending time with your daughter and granddaughter.

@Ada
    I hope the meds help you as you can’t go on much longer without some decent sleep. 
    And you’d never drive us mad we are here to listen 😊

❤️

• Sandy_123
    edited April 12
    Crikey forgot about gogglebox just put it on now, it dont feel like a Friday 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    @ada I didn't see your post about new meds until tonight. You are so brave telling the doctor your trouble with sleeping meds and why you need them. I'm so glad he properly listened and is going to work with you to find a solution. 

@Beaver79 I'm so glad you got your diagnosis. Sometimes high cholesterol can be genetic. You might find your parents suffered from it too.

@Sandy_123 that was a lovely act of kindness to that lady today. I always find you get more pleasure in giving.

I have had a rough few days with low mood. I'm hoping to conquer it tomorrow 

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,626 Championing

@Marydoll5
    I’m so sorry you’ve been feeling low the past few days I really hope you feel better tomorrow take care. 

Goodnight everyone ❤️

• Sandy_123
    edited April 12
    @Marydoll5 hoping tomorrow is better for you 
    I think it's time for bed, tired tonight. Night everyone 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    Hey friends I'm doing nothing special but am trying to have a positive attitude tomorrow. Goodnight everyone sleep well 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Morning everyone, hope you all have a good day and are pain free this morning.

I'm off to my nans today for dinner, I normally go every sunday however can't go tomorrow as there is a marathon where I live and they close off all the roads for the day so am going today instead.

Whats everyones plans today?
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Good morning everyone

@Ada well done with the doctors, I think you did really well and hopefully things start to improve with the change in medicines

@rubin16 I hope you have a nice time today
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning Scope fam!  Anyone up to anything exciting today?  I hope everyone' as rested as they can be. :)

@rubin16 I hope you have a lovely roast with your nan, that sounds lovely. :)

Morning @66Mustang how's things with you today? Off for any epic walks or drives? 

And yes, you're stuck with me this weekend, sorry. ;) 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi @Albus_Scope!!!

I haven't really said but I've been overthinking a lot for the last week but since yesterday I'm trying hard not to (which is really easier said than done) and this has had an affect on my physical state as well...but I'm feeling quite a bit better yesterday and today so I'm pleased about that :blush: 

I hope you're having a nice day and feeling OK? :)
  • Teigr
    Morning all.

If you think you've driven us mad talking about your meds @Ada just wait until I start moaning about our carpenter.
  • Teigr
    Lots of housework for me today @rubin16,I was going to do a bit in the garden but it's damp and misty.

Again.
  • Sandy_123
    Morning everyone I could of stayed in bed today,