How is your day going?

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    Oh bless poor Betty looking for her mate.  I'm sure her and Cleo will get closer now though. :) 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @ada @Albus_Scope

I know what you mean about the dogs losing their friends I think

Someone we only know from seeing him walk his dog when we are walking ours lost their dog recently

We saw him walking alone recently and asked if he was missing something and he said it had only happened that morning

I think Jenson didn’t understand why his friend wasn’t there :(
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    Have a lovely evening everyone, I'm off!

Yes @Ada I'll be back in tomorrow morning and I WILL check the games lounge. ;)
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,626 Championing
    Ada said:
    Our visitor for next ten days. 15yrs old Cleo. Yep Betty did look for smudge but she’s ok now. Treats always fix things 
    sorry not very clear 
    Aww bless her 🥰
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,431 Championing
    I've been busy trying to catch up with the housework and ironing @Ada.

Also firing off ranty emails to the company who were supposed to deliver our new flooring tomorrow.
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    Well @Ada we got to the hospital half an hour before the MRI as instructed and waited an hour. Then he was called and it was a scan of all the brain and blood vessels do it took a long time. We hit rush hour getting home so we stopped for a Chinese takeaway as it was so late. Cleo will at least be easy to mind and company for Betty.

@Sandy_123 hope you had a good journey home.

@Lou67 have a well earned rest now.

@Beaver79 glad you didn't overdo it and aren't too dizzy. 

No decluttering today but I'll double up tomorrow and at least it wasn't down to me not being motivated. 
  • Lou67

@Marydoll5
    Enjoy your Chinese and take it easy tonight it’s been a long day for yous. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @Marydoll5 I hope you are able to have a bit of a relax now :blush:

We took a nice drive through the countryside to an antiques shop today which was interesting to look round. On the way home I gave my passengers a big fright!!! I had a police car behind me with the lights on wanting to get past so I sped up and pulled into a lay-by (which had a van parked in it) so he could pass. However so I didn't hold up the police car I pulled into the lay-by at full speed and only slowed down when I was out of the way, in the parking spaces. I think my passengers both genuinely thought I was going to smash into the back of the van as they didn't realise that my car comes with really strong brakes for such a little car :sweat_smile:
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    @66Mustang fast and furious has nothing on you 😊
  • 66Mustang
    @Marydoll5 ha ha :D 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,184 Championing
    It's t9ok me 3 hours to get home from birmingham as some one had a medical emergency and waiting for paramedics who had to go to next station to get him off, which was my last stop 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Ada said:
    What you been up to my lovelies. 
    @66Mustang xx
    @Grinchy
    @woodbine
    @Adie_Hawkeye

How are you feeling now @rubin16

I'm okay thanks, still in pain and feel drowsy all the time. Took like 5 naps today and had the IBD nurses phone me they think I may have to stay on steroids for abit longer so are going to get in touch with my consultant and set up an appointment next week.

Just had my monthly autism group call where they do different topics each month, this month was diet and vegetarianism and veganism which I found interesting. I think I'm going to try become vegetarian again and see if that helps my health. I've been vegetarian a few times so worth a try.
  • Sandy_123
    I am @Beaver79 was going good until my last train. Should of took 15 mins. They should of carried on to next station with paramedics waiting. It was only a 5 minute trip. Anyway I hope the guy will be ok. 
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    Wow @Sandy_123, that was an eventful journey, rest up now, i've had a good day, i went out with my wife this morning for brekkie then travelled into a local town, did a bit to much walking, not used to it, so tired now, hope everyone has a good night, take care all xx 
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Oh you must be shattered have an early night Sandy.
    I feel tired tonight I will be having an early night too.

@Beaver79
    I hope you’ve had a good day.

@rubin16
    I hope you start to feel better soon. 

@Grinchy
    I hope getting out for a while today will help you get a decent sleep tonight.

❤️
  • Lou67

Oh glad your feeling rested it’s good to have a lazy day sometimes.
    My wound is looking better but my knee is still a bit stiff just need to keep moving it but it’ll just be a relaxing holiday so I will be fine.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Thanks @grinchy hope you rest too after your walking and a good sleep 
    @Lou67 an early night is good im just resting now 
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    I hope you have a good sleep.

@Ada
    I hope you sleep well Ada.

Goodnight everyone ❤️

• Sandy_123
    Morning @ada let's hope its a dry day for you. 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,431 Championing
    Morning all.

Grey and cloudy here today.