How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,431 Championing
    Good night @Beaver79 and anyone else who's still about.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,626 Championing

I’ve felt so tired tonight so I’m off to bed I hope yous all sleep well.

Goodnight all 😂
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    Hey Gang, i was up early today, but i did sleep, so thats good, going out for brekkie in a bit with my lovely wife, that should be nice, i hope everyone has a nice day
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Morning everyone, Hope you all had a good nights rest.

@Ada you're never annoying and are a welcomed addition to this forum. You are always welcome here and we like your chats and updates.

@Grinchy enjoy your breakfast with the mrs

I have the dentist at 11:30am, was tempted to reschedule as I don't feel well but will see how I am. I think I should just try go to it.

Hope you all have a good day
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi everyone

@ada I can only speak for myself but you are not annoying to me at least and I don't think others would say you are either :) 

@rubin16 good luck at the dentist, is it just for a check up?
  • Lou67
    edited April 18

Morning all I hope yous have a good day. 
    I slept better on my new mattress but I’m definitely getting my son to throw the other one out as it’s far to high lol It’s raining here just now. 2 off my granddaughters are coming later for an hour. 

@Grinchy
    Enjoy your breakfast and I’m glad you slept better.

@Ada
    Oh please don’t ever think anymore would be annoyed with you. We are all here to help each other when we are struggling as you have done with loads of us. 

@rubin16
    Hi I hope you feel a bit better soon and are able to get to your dental appointment.

❤️
  • rubin16
    @66Mustang Yeah its just a check up, might need some fillings doing afterwards though in the future.

@Lou67 Yeah, I have to get the bus, I hate buses but its not too far away and the bus stop is right outside. I'm going to try push myself to go. done nothing but sit in my flat the past 2/3 days suffering
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Good morning all

Freezing cold here this morning. Was 0 degrees at 6am
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    The arthritis in my fingers bad this morning 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,431 Championing
    Morning all.

A beeyootiful day here so far.
  • 66Mustang
    Good morning @Amberpearl sorry to hear your fingers hurt, finger pain used to sound quite trivial to me until I injured my finger one day ... I can now say it is not nice :( 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning folks!  It's so sunny outside, but with a sneaky chill to the air. Hope everyone's doing great today? 
  • 66Mustang
    edited April 18
    Hi @Albus_Scope

Not sure what is planned here today but it's a nice day to be outside if we get the chance to do that

I hope you're having a nice day today :blush:
  • Albus_Scope
    Ah nice! Gotta make the most of the good weather. :)

I'm having a good day indeed thanks, I just had a cuppa outside on my break, Creepy Dave (the jackdaw) came to visit so I got some good photos of him eating lots of peanuts. :)
  • 66Mustang
    Oh that's cool!!! I'd like to see one of the pictures :blush: 
  • Albus_Scope
    I'll pop the best one on the birds discussion in a minute. :) 
  • Lou67
    edited April 18

Good morning I hope your pain eases soon, I get bad pains in my fingers due to arthritis it’s really painful.
     I use my hot water bottle a lot and I bought hand warmers they also help.
    I bought an ointment called emu oil,for joint paints I’ve only started using it so not much difference yet.

@rubin16
    I hope the bus journey goes ok for you take care.

❤️
  • rubin16
    I've just got back home from the dentist, everything is good however apprently I am grinding my teeth alot with my autism and natural anxiety levels so have to have a night guard for my teeth to wear at night. I feel exhausted again now though and have no energy at all and in pain again. Its really took it out of me going out. I feel like I have drank 20 beers.

The IBD Nurses just phoned me and they are going to get in touch with my consultant so just waiting for another phone call back.

Hope everyone else is having a good day, its really nice weather today where I am just a shame I can't go out and enjoy it. just going to relax as have no energy to do anything else.
  • 66Mustang
    Well done @rubin16 :blush:
  • Albus_Scope
    But you got out there and did it @rubin16 so have a well deserved rest!