How is your day going?

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    Hope you're not struggling too much @Ada don't forget to take it easy whilst the new meds kick in and the old ones come out of your system and have plenty of cuppas! 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,184 Championing
    Lol @Lou67 that did make me me laugh with all the mattresses piled on top 

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    Our guys love it when we pile the many dog beds on top of each other. Other Albus now had a triple decker bed, so he can stay comfy and receive belly rubs whilst I'm sitting on the sofa.  :D 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Ada said:
    Good to hear from you @Marydoll5

@Amberpearl How soon can it have the blood test. Won’t they do them as urgent being as it’s suffering 
    This is the pdsa. They are slow.  I have to wait for them to ring me up for an appointment. Coupd be a week 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Ada sorry for the slow reply, I hope you get on OK walking 2 dogs. Do you do them both at once, or one at a time? Does Mr. go with you?
  • Bravers
    Bravers Scope Member Posts: 10 Connected
    Not great really-had an Access to work assessment and come to a conclusion that people whom are able to walk are being discriminated on the bases of aids they use compared to people whom need to be sat down performing their work.I am quite defeated...why I even hoped for some good outcome???Its DWP.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,626 Championing

Hi everyone I hope yous have a lovely night.
    Im not long home from my mums I had a really nice afternoon we were looking through old photos omg some off the clothes and hairstyles I had when at school were hilarious 😂 

@Sandy_123
    Aww I couldn’t stop laughing when I googled it and saw the pictures lol 

@Amberpearl
    I hope you get an appointment for the vets soon.

@Marydoll5
    That’s great news yous got a call for a scan tomorrow fingers crossed yous get a date soon for your husband’s surgery. And I’m glad you felt better today.

@Ada
    Aww that’s great your hairs cut I bet you feel better for it. 

❤️
  • Lou67
    edited April 17

@Beaver79
    Im glad you’re doing well. Im good thanks my hair feels much healthier it badly needed it. 

@Ada
    I hope you’re watching MAFS with me.

❤️
  • Lou67

I used to watch Eastenders all the time but I’ve not watched it for about 6 months. I will need to start watching it again. 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,431 Championing
    It's been pretty good today @Ada,raining now though.

Sorry I've taken so long to reply,my daughter turned up at half ten and she's only just left.
  • Teigr
    She lives about seven miles away @Ada,with her ex partner(don't ask).
  • Teigr
    It's okay @Ada but she's very loud and she never stops talking,I'm always shattered when she leaves.
  • Teigr
    She's always been able to talk for Wales @Ada,except for a period when she was a tot when she refused to speak at all for almost two years.
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    I got another 3 bags sorted albeit they were 50 litres so smaller. One with rubbish and 2 with clothes. I'll see if I can beat that tomorrow!

It's looking worse but I think it will before it looks better.

@Ada I'm sure you feel good after your haircut

@Teigr family can be a drain. When I worked full time I had a sister that called 930am on Saturday and got fed while her 2 kids wrecked my house and woke my teenage son who really couldn't cope with it. 

Have a good evening everyone 😊 
  • Teigr
    My friend's sister used to do something like that @Marydoll5,she'd collect her three kids from school every day and march them round to my friend's place for tea.

She had enough one day and hid in the bedroom with her daughter until they gave up knocking on the door.
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @ada I understand that yeah. You are good for looking after the extra dog :)

I just went for a drive in the dark with my Dad!! :) 

I very very rarely watch TV, I think the last thing I watched was the King’s coronation…..I’m watching something really good though, I don’t know the name but it’s about experimental operations on patients with complex problems and it’s really amazing!!
  • Teigr
    We hardly ever watch TV @66Mustang,I prefer YouTube.
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Hope you all have a good evening and night, sorry not been on much today just been feeling terrable. I think my crohns is flaring again as everytime I eat something now it gives me pain and I feel so ill afterwards, had to have like 4 naps during the day today. Going to contact my IBD nurses tomorrow but they are only open for requests from 12-2pm.

Hope you all have a good nights rest.
  • 66Mustang
    @Teigr yeah I’m kind of the same, though don’t watch YouTube that much either :D 

The surgeons are pretty amazing though!! They talk about the patients indifferently though just like mechanics working on a car. “This jaw bone is knackered, it needs to come out” it’s quite funny in a way
  • 66Mustang
    I hope you feel better soon @rubin16

I’m off for tonight now

I hope everyone has a good night :blush: