How is your day going?

Comments

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 844 Championing

Looks like a bit of online retail shopping is on the cards!! Don't worry, I don't actually buy anything, I just fill the online basket with stuff, go to the checkout and go "how much?!'. 
    Haha, I do the same @onedayatatime

Are you feeling any better today @rubin16

I feel abit better this morning, although not done much yet apart from sit on my computer going through this forum haha. I need to go get dressed and have a shower and make a start soon, its just come the afternoon I get really drowsy and tired and need to go lay down for a nap. I keep napping during the day and the tiredness is driving me mad. My other symptoms though like my stomach ache has gone, its just the constant tiredness and feeling drained I can't seem to shake.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,644 Online Community Programme Lead
    rubin16 said:
    Why does every comment I make these days get put in the approval spam thing.
    Hi @rubin16, I've hopefully sorted this for you now. Have you spoken to a doctor about your tiredness? Is it a recent development? 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,644 Online Community Programme Lead
    Ada said:
    She’s still here. Waiting. 
    I hate this. The only time I see anyone is for the dog. I hate visitors. Even though I know it will only be minutes I want it over and done with 
    I always find the waiting the worst part. I'm glad they've been and gone now @Ada, put your feet up and have a relaxing afternoon for yourself :) 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 said:
    Why does every comment I make these days get put in the approval spam thing.
    Hi @rubin16, I've hopefully sorted this for you now. Have you spoken to a doctor about your tiredness? Is it a recent development? 

Yeah ever since coming off the steroids I just have no energy to do anything and keep napping like 3 times during the day. I just feel exhausted and tired all the time and I don't know why. If it continues will get in touch with my doctor about it.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Ada I'm glad it's done for you now. I kind of am the same when I have a delivery coming, I get nervous all day even though it literally takes 15 seconds for them to hand the parcel over!!
  • jefner
    jefner Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    hello, I am new here and just trying to find my way around
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

Hey everyone I hope yous are all doing well and not in to much pain. Thanks for all your messages.

I got a different room and it’s so much better 👏 we were just sunbathing this afternoon. Just getting a  shower soon then going out for dinner. 

@Ada
    I hope your feeling better now the dogs been picked up. 

@Beaver79
    Im so sorry you’ve been In pain since your physio I hope it eases soon. 

Take care everyone ❤️

• jefner
    no hello?
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

@Ada
    Oh no I wish you were here in the sun 😎 you have a nice night to. 

@jefner
    Hi and welcome to the community I hope your doing well. 
  • jefner
    @Ada thank you and sorry to say I am not doing well at all
  • 66Mustang
    @ada yeah I find if there is a subject to talk about it's easier, but small talk is hard

I'm well today thank you, I hope you're able to relax now that you've had the visitor :blush:
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @jefner , welcome :)
  • rubin16
    Ada said:
    It’s terrible isn’t it @66Mustang I just hate having to make small talk and appear “ normal “ as she doesn’t know I have Asperger and hate to be social at all.  

How are you feeling xx

I'm like that with my autism, like I like knowing I have friends, but at the same time prefer to be alone with no social contact. Its like a forever battle and I have a tendancy to push people away as most days I prefer just being alone doing my own stuff. Like my friend wants to come round alot and I keep making excuses becuase some days I just can't handle any form of social contact, but at the same time when I don't have any friends I miss social contact. so can't win
  • 66Mustang
    rubin16 said:
    Ada said:
    It’s terrible isn’t it @66Mustang I just hate having to make small talk and appear “ normal “ as she doesn’t know I have Asperger and hate to be social at all.  

How are you feeling xx

I'm like that with my autism, like I like knowing I have friends, but at the same time prefer to be alone with no social contact. Its like a forever battle and I have a tendancy to push people away as most days I prefer just being alone doing my own stuff. Like my friend wants to come round alot and I keep making excuses becuase some days I just can't handle any form of social contact, but at the same time when I don't have any friends I miss social contact. so can't win

I can totally relate to that because I have had friends in the past and like being really honest it was sometimes a chore doing stuff to keep the friendship going if that makes sense? I could go for a few weeks and not feel like contacting them and then think "I'd better just send a message so I don't lose my friend" which I know is kind of bad. But I made an online friend recently and I found I relate to them a lot and it's never a chore talking with them even if they are not feeling positive, it actually makes my day when I get a message. So, I would say maybe if and when you find the "right" friends then you will maybe feel more motivated to speak with them?
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,162 Championing
    edited April 27
    It's a right miserable day here with the rain going dark too
    Glad you got your better room @Lou67
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    rubin16 said:
    Morning everyone, hope you all had a good night.

@Lou67 Glad you made it safe, enjoy your holiday. Hopefully you get to change rooms too especially if you paid for a decent room.

@Amberpearl so sorry to hear about bruce, sending you best wishes and healing vibes for bruce.

@Beaver79 Sorry you've been feeling dizzy and your neck has been bad, take it easy and don't overdo yourself hopefully the exercises start to work and ease it soon for you, sending you best wishes.

@Grinchy sorry to hear you were up early with restless legs, hopefully it doesn't ruin your day though and you manage to have a good walk outside, enjoy your day.

@Ada Thats an early start again, I feel bad that you don't get much sleep but hope you have an amazing day and manage to rest more later.

To everyone else I have missed, hope you all have a really good day. The weather isn't bad this morning but it was cold when I woke up. Its warming up abit now though. Whats everyones plans?

I'm just going to make some breakfast and then have a good tidying up day today. Thats if I don't get too tired again this drowsyness is killing me.
    Thank you 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    I'm. Worn out 
    Stressed. Worried about Bruce and fekix 

Still no word on my pip assessment 

• Sandy_123
    I'm not surprised @Amberpearl you've already lost a few cats recently, I hope the biotics start working.
    I've had the heating on for an hour I think it went cold 
  • Sandy_123
    I had to could see your breath doesn't help with continuous rain I think that makes it colder 
  • rubin16
    Having a rough night, not been able to eat anything since lunchtime and was sick a few hours ago, and have stomach pain again and just feel exhausted. I was meant to have my covid booster this week too but cancelled it as I thought I shouldn't take it when I don't feel well as could be dangerous. I also have a problem with my immune system (having bad crohns) so I get them early as classed as high risk.