Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,162 Championing
    Night @ada hope you better soon @rubin16
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @ada glad you had some sleep. 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Good morning everyone :) 

@ada wow 3 hours of solid sleep is pretty impressive, are you feeling any positive effects from having a (little bit) better sleep??

I hope everyone has a good Sunday

It's raining solidly here, looks set in, so probably no dog walk for now as my Dad doesn't like going out in the rain unless it's just a light shower
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

Morning everyone I hope yous have a great day. 
    We are just getting sorted going to go a bus run to another part off the island.

@Ada
    Glad had a better sleep tho it’s still not great 🙄

@Sandy_123
    I hope your doing good.

@66Mustang
    I hope the rain eases to let yous get out a walk. Wish I could send some sunshine your way.

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    Thanks @lou67 I hope you're having a lovely time!!

@ada yes that makes sense to me, and it must be even harder watching it consume someone when it's someone who you care about as well. I'm glad you can have some peace now though
  • Sandy_123
    Enjoy @Lou67 sounds a nice day out
    No @ada just staying in family over later, its rain all day again hope you get some you time 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    Morning all.

It's raining again.
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    rubin16 said:
    Ada said:
    It’s terrible isn’t it @66Mustang I just hate having to make small talk and appear “ normal “ as she doesn’t know I have Asperger and hate to be social at all.  

How are you feeling xx

I'm like that with my autism, like I like knowing I have friends, but at the same time prefer to be alone with no social contact. Its like a forever battle and I have a tendancy to push people away as most days I prefer just being alone doing my own stuff. Like my friend wants to come round alot and I keep making excuses becuase some days I just can't handle any form of social contact, but at the same time when I don't have any friends I miss social contact. so can't win
    I like the idea of people coming round,but when they do I want them to go away as soon as possible.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,644 Online Community Programme Lead
    Is everything okay @jefner? You're very welcome to talk to us here. 

@Rubin16, I'm sorry you weren't well last night. It sounds like you haven't felt right for a while. Have you spoken to your doctor about it? 

Good morning everyone else :) 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 844 Championing
    Is everything okay @jefner? You're very welcome to talk to us here. 

@Rubin16, I'm sorry you weren't well last night. It sounds like you haven't felt right for a while. Have you spoken to your doctor about it? 

Good morning everyone else :) 

I spoke to the IBD nurses who got me an appointment with the consultant, however the appointment isn't till 4th June. If i'm no better this week going to reach out to my GP. I just don't feel right at all at the moment.
  • Adrian_Scope
    I agree with @Beaver79, @rubin16. It's worth speaking to the GP in the mean time just to rule out it being anything else.
  • Sandy_123
    That's s shame ada  
    I'm having a rest all the family just gone
  • 66Mustang
    @ada Jenson says he hopes Betty feels better soon :blush:
  • 66Mustang
    I hope you feel better soon @Beaver79

I sometimes go really dizzy when I stand up but it lasts for about 5 seconds, it must be nasty having it constantly
  • Adrian_Scope
    edited April 28
    I hope the heat pad helps @Beaver79.

Are the fireworks still happening, how's Betty doing @Ada
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @OnlyAlex it's nice to see you here :smiley:
  • Sandy_123
    I've just spent last 2 hours sorting my phone out, 1 of the kids managed to get malware on it from something so with help of Google, I've had to open it in safe mode delete any recent down loads and games they put on it, then get a malware scanner on it. Looks ok now, 
  • Sandy_123
    edited April 28
    Thanks @OnlyAlex nice to see you back 

Yes all good now 
    It's a beautiful evening here 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 844 Championing
    Just been watching mammals on bbc1, I love any animal program especially with David Attenborough narating it. Still feel really tired and feel sick with bad stomach ache, fell asleep before for 2 hours as was just so drained. Going to set my alarm for 7:30am tomorrow so I can contact my GP at 8am.

@Sandy_123 Glad you sorted your phone, yeah the only way to get rid of any malware on any device properly is to start them in safe mode, otherwise malware will start up and hide/self replicate from any antivirus software. Hopefully your phone is fixed now.

@Ada Hope betty is doing okay now, have a good night and hopefully you get a decent nights sleep tonight.

Thanks for all the messages by the way, not had chance to thank you all yet just felt terrable and been relaxing.

Have a good night everyone.
  • Sandy_123
    edited April 28
    Good luck tomorrow @rubin16 yeah all good now, it was a nasty one overriding what I was doing to put it self in front, every 5 mins. Once in safe mode I could delete all down loads and look on apps to see if anything suspicious was sitting there. Then ran a malware on it. Nothing since 

Glad she's settled now @ada