How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    You can have as much sun as you like @Albus_Scope,I just want my floor done. :)
  • Teigr
    How are you managing to post with a cocktail in each hand @Lou67?
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,162 Championing
    That's good @Lou67 enjoy your time 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Ada said:
    Good luck @Amberpearl Thinking of you loads xx

have a nice time with your friend @Sandy_123 xx

@Albus_Scope I’m afraid Folk can’t really hold a conversation with me as I don’t actually have anything interesting to say being as nothing ever changes  xx
    Bruce is very ill
    Vet tried to get bloods for testing but poor bruce got so distressed his breathing was laboured so could not get any 

He's lost more weight, vet things he had an underlying medical condition in addition to his cat flu
    We don't know what it is, 
    He also has a bacterial infection so she s out him on 2 weeks of strong antibiotics sinoloux and some bidodyl for he breathing 
    If he doesn't improve or loses more weight, I have to take him back to be put to sleep 

I'm. In bits. So upset 

Still no appointment for felix yet 
    He threw up liquid earlier too 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

@Amberpearl
    Im so sorry about Bruce I really hope he improves.

❤️
  • Lou67

@Ada
    I held off for you for ages but had to leave 🙄😂

@Teigr
    😂😂
    Aww im a bore I don’t bother with drink.

@Sandy_123 & @Beaver79
    Thank yous we are tired it’s been a long day so just back in the flat after a walk round about.

Catch up tomorrow my friends ❤️

• Sandy_123
    @Amberpearl so sorry about Bruce hope the biotics pick him up. 
    Hope you fetch some sun back @Lou67
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    Hey my scope friends, so i slept through till 4 am, then woke, just couldn't settle with restless legs, never mind, i'll just take it easy today, go for a short walk later if its nice, i've been trying to walk a bit every day,  as i've gotten to be the size of a house, lol, slow going, but i'll get there slowly but surely, i hope you all have a peaceful nights rest
  • Teigr
    Morning all.

It's still raining.
  • Lou67

Morning all I hope yous all have a good day.

@Grinchy
    Sorry your RL kept you awake I hope you can take it easy. 

@Ada
    I hope you can rest after the dog’s away. 
    I slept not to bad for a strange bed. But we are hoping to move room as they’ve put us in a room away from the main bit and it’s not got any kind off view 🙄 so hoping to move room about 12 as paid to much to just make do. 

I hope yous are all behaving without me lol 

❤️
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Ada said:
    Hi @Amberpearl I’m truly sorry as we all are about your Bruce. Hoping the biopics work. I know how upset you are. 
    Sending you hugs xx 
    and sending your Bruce 
    healing blessings xx
    It's the weight loss that's concerning. It could be cancer 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi everyone!!

Sorry if someone mentioned me, I skipped to the end so I could write my message as there were 50+ new posts since I last came on and gets a bit much

I hope everyone has a nice weekend ahead of them :blush:
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,644 Online Community Programme Lead
    Good morning all. A grey and rainy day here. How is it for everyone else? 
  • onedayatatime
    onedayatatime Community member Posts: 219 Empowering
    And I thought the weekend was going to got and sunny! Had plans and a list of jobs for my son to do some gardening with me. He's definitely relieved and grateful for the rain 😂
    Looks like a bit of online retail shopping is on the cards!! Don't worry, I don't actually buy anything, I just fill the online basket with stuff, go to the checkout and go "how much?!'. Other than that I'll probably rearrange my knickers drawer again and sort through odd socks. Definitely a PJ day 👍
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 844 Championing
    Morning everyone, hope you all had a good night.

@Lou67 Glad you made it safe, enjoy your holiday. Hopefully you get to change rooms too especially if you paid for a decent room.

@Amberpearl so sorry to hear about bruce, sending you best wishes and healing vibes for bruce.

@Beaver79 Sorry you've been feeling dizzy and your neck has been bad, take it easy and don't overdo yourself hopefully the exercises start to work and ease it soon for you, sending you best wishes.

@Grinchy sorry to hear you were up early with restless legs, hopefully it doesn't ruin your day though and you manage to have a good walk outside, enjoy your day.

@Ada Thats an early start again, I feel bad that you don't get much sleep but hope you have an amazing day and manage to rest more later.

To everyone else I have missed, hope you all have a really good day. The weather isn't bad this morning but it was cold when I woke up. Its warming up abit now though. Whats everyones plans?

I'm just going to make some breakfast and then have a good tidying up day today. Thats if I don't get too tired again this drowsyness is killing me.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Ada said:
    Favourite neighbour @Teigr and the lovely @Adrian_Scope yep raining here of course and freezing. And very windy. Really fed up with this. 
    Me too @Ada! I think Jelly's had enough of it today too, she tried to hide from the rain under the kid's trampoline and refused to come out. It took some bribing with treats to finally get her out! 
  • Adrian_Scope

Looks like a bit of online retail shopping is on the cards!! Don't worry, I don't actually buy anything, I just fill the online basket with stuff, go to the checkout and go "how much?!'. 
    Haha, I do the same @onedayatatime

Are you feeling any better today @rubin16
  • Sandy_123
    Morning everyone 
    @Grinchy make sure you rest in the day good luck with  your walks, slowly does it.
    @ada glad you got at least 2 hours  sleep in, you can rest better once your guest has gone home.
    @Lou67 hope you get a better  room 

It's rain all weekend here my mower is still sat in the box 

• Sandy_123
    Got family over later @ada infact I did turn down a breakfast out earlier with my son and grandson.  
    Not going any where the weekend 
    It's warming up next  week so will be focusing on the gardens. 
    It's getting too much for you having the dog over 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 844 Championing
    Why does every comment I make these days get put in the approval spam thing.