How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    Morning.

It's still raining here,I wish I'd stayed in bed.
  • Teigr
    It sounds like the house is being pressure washed.
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Good morning all 
    I'm. Taking felix to the vets today sunny morning 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    I'm very worried to hear the government is trying to take benefit s away from people 

Without it I'd be bankrupt
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    i hope you manage to rest today @Ada, take it easy, i had a restful night for a change, second anniversary of my nans passing today, so going to the Cemetery leave some flowers, a lovely mini rose plant that should last a while
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi everyone!!!

Hi @Amberpearl try not to worry about the benefits ideas, it's just people spouting their ideas - many of which are radical and would never get through - at the moment, I'd only worry if and only if anything official is announced

Good luck at the vets
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a good day, and enjoy whatever yous are doing.

We are going out a bus run to the next resort and will have afternoon tea there, we have been before a couple off years ago to the Tea Room it’s beautiful.

@Ada
    So sorry you only had 1 hours sleep that’s shocking i hope you take it easy.

@Grinchy
    The rose plant sounds lovely to leave at your nans grave.

@Amberpearl
    Good luck at the vets.

@Beaver79
    Hi I hope the pain in your neck is feeling a bit better. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    @Lou67 make sure you take some pictures!! :smiley:
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

@66Mustang
    Yes I will lol I hope your good 😊 
  • 66Mustang
    @Lou67 I'm quite well today thanks, enjoy your afternoon tea :blush: I'm a little jealous ... are you going to go all out and have a champagne afternoon tea? :D 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,983 Online Community Coordinator
    Good morning everyone! <3 Sun's out here, finally! 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,162 Championing
    It's lovely here with the sunshine about time. 
    My daughters left this morning on her way to Canada to live. 
    I think someone tried my door last night I heard the handle go down, so that put me on edge. Now I'm thinking maybe the handle just dropped, if that's possible, so had little sleep zzzz
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 844 Championing
    edited April 30
    Hey everyone, hope you all having a good day. Its really nice weather today.

I've just been dentist to pick up my mouth guard to wear at night. I'm feeling abit more with it today and less drowsy but still have alot of stomach pain. Just managed to eat a tuna sandwich as I didn't eat yesterday but suffering now because I have eaten something. Just going to relax the rest of the day.

@Ada Sorry to hear you only had 1 hour sleep, hopefully you manage to just take it easy today and get more rest later, wishing you all the best.

@Amberpearl goodluck at the vets with Felix, sending you positive vibes and best wishes.

@Sandy_123 omg I would be petrified if someone tried my door at night, stay safe. Maybe its worth looking into getting a doorbell with a camera or some other camera there. All the best.

@Lou67 Hope you are enjoying your holiday, and enjoy your afternoon tea!

To everyone else, hope you all have a good day.
  • Teigr
    We have rainwater pooling in the sitting room hearth.

I hate my life.

• Teigr
    We had something like that before the wood burner was replaced @Beaver79 and it worked very well.

The installers fitted a new one(which Mr Teigr thought was too small)and it's obviously not doing what it's supposed to do.
    I've called them and emailed them photos of the damage,just waiting for them to get back to  me now.

Thank god the scaffolding's still in place.
  • Sandy_123
    Hope you get it sorted @teigr the heat pad will help @Beaver79
    I'm so annoyed just been to pick up my tablets told the guy behind the counter that it doesn't look enough in the bag. He wouldn't listen. Get home and I'm one tablet missing that I have 4 a day sk lots of boxes out for two months, no one picking up phone, so another trip
  • Teigr
    It's a quick enough fix @Sandy_123 but I could do without it at the moment.

That room's been unusable for almost nine weeks.
  • Teigr
    Have you got to go hiking back to the chemist's @Sandy_123?
  • Sandy_123
    I have @Teigr it's a diabetic tablet I'm annoyed that he wouldn't listen annoyed I didn't check in there regardless of what he said.  So I'm just having a coffee then going back
  • 66Mustang
    @Sandy_123 that's annoying, I probably wouldn't have even thought to check because my meds come in different size boxes depending on which company they choose to supply the meds that month. One of my medicines is a tiny little tablet smaller than a Tic Tac and they comes in a massive box for some reason and the sleeves inside are big as well ... does anyone know why they do that?? There must be a practical reason