Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

How is your day going?

Options

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,825 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hi @Beaver79 I'm quite good today thanks, but the skies have just opened despite the weather forecast saying it would be OK today 😕 how about you?

• loladale87
    loladale87 Community member Posts: 41 Pioneering
    Options

I must admit I'm not a massive fan, it's such a long track from Haverfordwest too.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Morning all I hope yous have a good day.
    I didn’t have a good sleep but got no plans so I will take it easy today.
    I’m excited to find out how my son and daughter got on doing the marathon. It was meant to start at 8 but didn’t get started till 8.20.

@Ada
    Morning I hope your good today, catch up with you later.

❤️

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,179 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

It was so much fun @Beaver79! We were given a brush and told that we could go in any of the pens and just hang out with the pigs, brush them and give them scratches. Some of them were full grown adult pigs and some of them were still piglets including some 8 week old babies. They're really sweet creatures and loved the attention. We had such a nice time 😊

Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,901 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I didn't even know there was such a thing!!!! Oh my goodness @Rosie_Scope, that looks like so much fun and they're so cuteeeeeeeeee!!!

I don't know my OCD would ever let me do it, but oh my I'm in loveeeeeeeee!!!!! 😍

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 3,178 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Rosie_Scope , that looks so cool. I hope you had a lovely time. Bless you .

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 3,178 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Wishing everyone a reasonable day. Please take care of yourselves everyone and please be kind to yourselves too . Sending GIGANTIC BIG HUGS TO EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU x sending kind blessings too to each and every single one of you 💛 💗 💖 ❤️ 💕. Everyone's kindness , time and support is appreciated more than you will ever know ❤️ 💖 💛 💗.

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 11,128 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

goof morning everyone my mouth has heeled perfectly thanks @Beaver79 I'm now off emergency meds this morning I'm very tired though I stayed up late last night we had family over for a BBQ. How is everyone else doing?

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Beaver79

Hi I hope your good. No I wasn’t in pain I’ve been a bit anxious and overthinking a lot.
    Oh it’s been raining lightly but my daughters said a few times she prefers that instead off it been to warm to run in.

@Rosie_Scope
    Aww they are so cute glad you had a great day.

❤️

• Rosie_Scope
    Options

Glad you're healing okay @durhamjaide2001, take it easy!

Good luck to your son and daughter at the marathon @Lou67 and hope you can get some rest today too

Rosie (she/her)

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,302 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

heavy rain and we have thunder storms forcast too.

Looked a good day out @Rosie_scope

That's a shame @lou67 hope you have a better night

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 11,128 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Rosie_Scope
    edited May 26
    Options

Just here with you lot today @durhamjaide2001! I might watch a film or something later, not sure what yet though! 😊 Are you having a nice restful day today?

Rosie (she/her)

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,000 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

We got bundled into a taxi in Swansea during the rail strike last year @loladale87 ,it took four and a half hours to get home.

• 66Mustang
    Options

Did you know pigs are supposed to be more intelligent than dogs???

• Teigr
    Options

It's hammering down here.

• Rosie_Scope
    Options

@66Mustang, I've heard that too, they're really interesting creatures and very sociable when they want to be. I think they'd make pretty lovely pets if you have the outdoor space and don't mind getting a bit mucky. Not an easy pet to have in a house though and I bet they're not cheap to keep either!

There was that phase a few years back where people started getting "micro" or "teacup" pigs as pets, but a lot of them grew too big to be inside. Some of the pigs we saw were supposedly "micro", but they were still pretty hefty, so I can imagine people had a bit of a shock after their tiny piglets started growing!

Rosie (she/her)

• 66Mustang
    Options

@Rosie_Scope I can imagine people get really attached to pigs just like other animals!! A few months ago my brother had to do some garden work in the grounds of a very wealthy and eccentric lady. She had a pet pig which was terminally unwell and she requested everyone stop work at a certain time out of respect as the vet was coming to put the pig down. She was really upset 🙁

• Teigr
    Options

They're definitely more intelligent than my dog @66Mustang .

It wouldn't take much.

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.