66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

We missed a few bits on the car sadly but it's much better than it was 😅

• SunflowerValley
    SunflowerValley Community member Posts: 328 Empowering

Oh dear 😂

• 66Mustang

@Ada

I was more on about when people have arguments, like if people want to chat about their disagreement that's fine, that's what intelligent people do, but lots of people seem to think if they shout at the other person really loud then that's how they win the argument 😂

I kind of agree with what you say though!! One thing that gets to me is when people in public speak really loudly on the phone!! I kind of want to tell them they don't really need the phone, the other person can probably hear them from where they are 😆

I hope you're well this evening and having a rest now?? 😊

• 66Mustang

Absolutely agreed @Ada I'm not saying I'm perfect, FAR from it, and I've had plenty of disagreements over the years, but I never felt the need to shout 🤔

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

According to the neighbour who lives on the other side of us @Ada it started when the wife's boyfriend turned up.I did hear some shouting,but I was in the back garden and all I caught was 'don't come back'.

It's not quite as exciting as the time some nitwit turned their car upside down on the road behind us but we'll take whatever's going.

• 66Mustang

@Teigr

Sounds like an exciting neighbourhood

The curtains twitch round here for hours if a new car parks in the square outside the houses

• 66Mustang

@Ada

That's really sad, I just don't understand it because they have nothing to gain from trashing them. If they stole something at least there is a twisted reason but just to trash it for fun is just pure maliciousness 😥

• 66Mustang

This is outside the back of our house

• 66Mustang

That sounds lovely @Ada much better than houses!! 😃

• Teigr

It's been very quiet here since the bloke who used to provide all our entertainment split from his girlfriend @66Mustang

• 66Mustang

@Teigr

We are really fortunate really, to have such quiet neighbours

The worst person in our square is just grumpy and lazy but he at least doesn't impinge on anyone else

Except his partner, she is disabled, yet seems to be expected to do everything while he messes around with his motorbike

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

Evening everyone it sounds like it’s been an eventful day on here. I’m just home from my mums I took the shelves back earlier but the new size I wanted weren’t in stock so had to order online and they’ll be at the shop for pick up on Friday.

@66Mustang

Aww I love your photo rainbows always remind me off my dad the day we went and picked his head stone a big rainbow appeared just as we left, I always thought it was my dad telling us he approved.
    That might sound daft but I got comfort from it. 😊

@Ada
    Hiya Ada I hope your good I keep missing you.

@Marydoll5
    I hope you enjoyed your Chinese and your company yous had over. Yes the new picture shelf’s are to put my grandkids photos up again but just have them a different way.

❤️

• Teigr
    edited May 27

He doesn't live on our street @66Mustang,the council allocated him a flat in the sheltered housing complex behind us.

The other residents(who are all over eighty)must have been delighted.Although to be fair to him he's been no bother since the girlfriend left.

• 66Mustang

Sorry for the quick message everyone and for not replying but my laptop is about to run out and I'm going to go to sleep now instead of play with it plugged in

See you in the morning and have a nice sleep everyone if you can 😴

Thanks for the nice chats today

• Lou67

@66Mustang
    Goodnight sleep well. 😊

@Ada
    I’m ok thanks Ada I hope your good.

❤️

• Teigr

They sound nice @Ada,we had a pair of violent alcoholics next door to us when we lived in old house.

That was fun.

• Teigr

Nos da @66Mustang.

• Lou67

@Ada
    They get a bit achy but a lot better than they were thsnks.

@Teigr
    Oh my I can imagine how much fun that must’ve been 🤦‍♀️

❤️

• Teigr

They even had a go at my daughter @Lou67,who was four at the time.

I think they regretted it though,she gave them an earful about how drunk and smelly they were.