• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing

Mr Teigr is trying a new bourbon @66Mustang

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Ooh @Teigr which one?

• 66Mustang

A friend of the family has come round to get some help with his VISA because he is going to Australia but is having a few problems because he had a minor shoplifting offence on his history from when he was a child

I tried to think of something witty to say about someone with a (minor) criminal history leaving the UK to go to Australia but I couldn't think of anything

I still want to say it's ironic in a way, or maybe the opposite of ironic, but it seemed noteworthy in my simple mind 🤔

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,623 Championing

Hi everyone I hope yous have had a good day.
    The suns still shining here, my granddaughter done so well in her gymnastics show I was so proud off her.
    Then we won a bottle off Jack Daniels and £100 voucher for driving lessons I don’t drink and I’m not going to take lessons so no good to me lol my sons partner will give the voucher to her friend that just passed her theory. I’ve got my granddaughter here for a sleepover.

@66Mustang
    Oh glad you sorted your mums account so no one will know when she’s online. It’s a shame you had to do that but it’s definitely for the best.

❤️

• 66Mustang

@Lou67

Sounds like you had a great day!!!

Did your granddaughter win the Jack Daniels and driving lessons?? I don't know why but I got the impression she was younger! Or was that from something different??

It seems a bit weird to give alcohol away with driving lessons but that is a great prize all the same!!

• Lou67

@66Mustang

No me and her mum won them from a raffle my granddaughter is only 4 lol

No we won 2 separate times and got one with each win. 😊

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 783 Empowering

Good Evening to You all. Well, Duxford was interesting as always. It was cold and extremely windy. Unfortunately some of the events were canceled. For instance the Royal flight was cancelled due to the crash and couple of weeks ago. I was really looking forward to the mass parachute drop of 100 people (men and women) to commemorate the D Day landings. However, it was cancelled due to high winds and goodness knows where they would land. Oh well safety first I guess. I still had a great time..

• Lou67

@Ada
    Sorry your weekends are bad for you I wish things were different for you.

@AndyGT
    Im glad you had a great day.

❤️

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing

Buffalo Trace @66Mustang

Sorry I took so long to respond,we had to run to Lidl for some veggie burgers.

• 66Mustang

@Ada it's always nice to have you here even when you are not feeling good. You cheer us up so the least we can do for you is the same when you aren't feeling great 😊

@AndyGT sounds like a great day even though stuff was cancelled.

• 66Mustang

@Teigr

I've had that one, it's a nice one. Does he mix it or drink it as it comes?

I only have one bourbon on the go at the moment, this one is lovely and I recommend it, honestly I liked it because of the bottle but it's matured in port barrels which appealed as well

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,147 Championing
    edited June 1

evening All that's a great win @Lou67 shame you won't use them.

@andyGT Shame some of the things were cancelled still a good day out tho

@66Mustang that made me laugh about granny.

@ada Shame your not enjoying the weekend

I saw mice or baby rats running from underneath next doors shed earlier, cringe,

I've ordered some poison and will, give it to them tomorrow I don't want them taking days to get some. I've ordered some wire wool to block any holes they can get through on mine and peppermint to spray.

• 66Mustang

@Sandy_123

I don't really like killing stuff but we have been told by a few pest control people over the years that you have to kill them. If you do humane traps they will just find their way back again, unless you are willing to drive them like 10 miles away and release them all in a field

Luckily I haven't had to do it myself because I wouldn't like killing stuff but that's just what I was told

• Sandy_123

nor me @66Mustang but it's either that or be over run they breed lots.

• 66Mustang

I know @Sandy_123

Good luck with it 😬

I'm off for today, I hope people have a nice night 😊

• Sandy_123

night @66Mustang

• Lou67

Goodnight everyone ❤️

• HaileyDanielle