How is your day going?

Comments

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,543 Championing

Wishing each and every single one of you as restful as night as possible. Night's are not always easy for people with one thing or another. Being unable to sleep for whatever reason is a really difficult issue to Deal with. My heart goes out to you if you are a person who has issues with being able to settle at night or restless nights / disturbed sleep. It is really really difficult. Sending kind blessings to each and every single one of you. Good night everyone.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,623 Championing

@Ada
    Thanks Ada I hope your doing well tonight.

@Sandy_123

Oh that’s good you got the kids some treats, I did the same for mine as 1 off them is coming to stay tomorrow night so got some things to keep her amused.The dress didn’t fit so will take it back, I just ordered 2 nice plain ones from Marks nice n light for taking away. Just t-shirt material but theyr really nice.

❤️

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

@Lou67

A family member bought a dress from M&S the other day for under £20 which seemed really good as I thought M&S was more of a high-end shop

Because I lost lots of weight recently I went down 3 shirt sizes from 4XL to just XL, if I wear my 4XL shirts now it's like I'm wearing a dress myself 😂

Quite a short dress mind you but still modest compared to lots of the teenagers round here 😂 😆

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

I'm off for sleep now, it's already quite late for me

I hope everyone has a nice sleep today

See you tomorrow 😴

• Lou67

@66Mustang

Oh wow that’s amazing you’ve dropped all they sizes well done you have done so good.
    The dresses I got were only £19.50 each they are plain but just what I was looking for, they’ll be great for holidays.

I hope you sleep well. Goodnight

❤️

• Lou67

@Strawberry1

Hi I hope you sleep well.
    Goodnight ❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,153 Championing

@Lou67 I always treat the grandkids when I'm out got my granddaughter her favourite penguin biscuits and my grandson Oreo ones. They always ask for pancakes with fruit too.

Shame the outfit didn't fit. I always have to go up a size on kiddies clothes.

• Lou67

@Sandy_123

Aww I’m the same it’s hard not to treat them ❤️ oh I meant the dress I got myself didn’t fit, but ordered 2 from Marks they’ll be ideal for my holidays.

• Sandy_123

Ohhh for yourself. Should be nice from marks.

Night @ada and @66mustang

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,543 Championing

Night @Lou67 , Night @Sandy_123 .

• Sandy_123

Night @Strawberry1 I hope you manage to get some sleep

• Lou67

@Sandy_123

Oh I just read your earlier msg about the men bringing meds but they weren’t yours. That was a stupid mistake they made as you sd it could’ve been someone that just took them 🤦‍♀️ lucky you noticed.

• Sandy_123

Yeah I knew I hadnt ordered any. I heard them say walking away. That the chemist gave them wrong address. I hope who ever needs them gets them

• Lou67

@Sandy_123

Sorry I had got Lottie a lovely wee dress and sun hat then I got myself a linen dress from Next but mines was to tight so I will return it so I just ordered 2 from Marks.
    They are like a vest top but dress if you know what I mean lol

• Lou67

Sandy you know me trying to explain things I send photos off the telly 😂😂

• Sandy_123

Yeah I know what sort you mean sounds nice. Be nice on holiday

Haha yeah that did makee laugh

• Sandy_123
    edited May 31

Night @Beaver79

• Lou67

@Beaver79 & @talis

I hope yous sleep well.

Goodnight ❤️

• Lou67

@Sandy_123

Goodnight ❤️

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 783 Empowering

Goodnight one and all. I hope you sleep well. Here's hoping for some dry weather tomorrow. Take care.