How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,137 Championing

@Beaver79 not spent much time in the garden mainly because of next doors mice. But have watered the plants.

Enjoying the peace now everyone has gone home.

Good luck with both appointments @AndyGT

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 783 Empowering

Thankyou all for your wishes. They are most appreciated. With everything else I must say I am stressed. Then again, I always seem to be stressed these days. I haven't always been like this. Anyway I find a good comedy helps, if anyone can recommend anything? I have recently found W1A on BBC Iplayer. I didn't watch it it first time around, but it certainly hits the finny bone.

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,209 Championing

I'm so sorry if I have used so many tags I will have to be careful it's my autism the condition can be annoying at times

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

Hey everyone I hope yous have enjoyed your day and hope yous have a nice night.

I’m not that long home me and my mum were in the graveyard for about 2 and a half hours as we had my dads grave to go to then 5 other relatives graves to clean up and put flowers down.
    I’m so glad we went but I feel totally drained now. I’m going to make toast and scrambled eggs and a cuppa then relax.

@durhamjaide2001
    Aww please don’t worry about tagging people you can tag as many as you want please don’t worry about it.

❤️

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,496 Championing

Felix is very bad, I don't think hel last the week

I'm. Devastated

I lost Bruce on Tuesday

Felix belly trebled in size. He's stiff not walking trouble eating sleeping more. Howls when I spoon feed him

I can't let him starve tried to get nourishment in him

He's using the floor as a toilet

He's almost 14

I.bought him from a farm in 2010

Its not fair

So sad

• Lou67

@Ada
    I hope you’ve had a good day and hope your weather has been decent.

@Sandy_123
    Sandy I’m so sorry I missed your post about your dad it was an awful illness. And so sad it was after your dad passed they offered a payout it could’ve probably helped him when he was alive.
    My dad was never on benefits until after he had to stop work someone told him to apply for DLA they helped with forms, they gave him the minimum but after he died my mum received a letter telling her he should’ve been on high and she was to phone to get it sorted, she phoned and told them to keep it it she was so angry that they waited till he died 🤦‍♀️
    I hope the kids had a good day at the water park I’m sure they did.

@Beaver79
    Glad you got to enjoy the garden.

@Marydoll5
    Glad the patches helped him.

Sorry Sandy I rambled on a bit there 🥲

• Sandy_123

I know I need all the neighbourhood cats on board. I've bought some poison but I don't know if I shud tell them or just put it down. The fences have all gone and they have some on order. I could just slip some uunder Their shed. What you all think. Or I could put it on the devide path. I've some peppermint oil to spray all around my walls out side it deters them. I've got some wire mesh to put in holes around the house out side

I bet your worn out lou67 I'm overdue a cemetery trip but it's 10 miles in next town.

• Sandy_123

@amberpearl So sorry your cat is not going to make it. He's had a very good upbringing and lots of love, it's just sad that sometimes we have to say goodbye

• Sandy_123

I can tell them I think might of been there awhile as they don't use their garden for anything. Don't peg washing out or sit in it on hot days. They just had a form cut all the grass and trim things. If fences had been up I wouldn't of seen the mice so that makes me think have they been there awhile. I'll tell them because I think it might be worse if they discover me putting stuff under the shed lol. I don't want to them thinking I'm a pest . Because I had to tell them about their wasps in the gate post.

Lol @ada I'm hoping some cats about

• Lou67

@Amberpearl
    I’m so sorry Felix is really poorly your doing everything possible for him. He’s lucky he’s had you to look after him.
    Take care off yourself to ❤️

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

Hi everyone

@Sandy_123 that's annoying your neighbours aren't dealing with the back garden at all. Could environmental health help?

@Ada hope you get to sit in your garden tomorrow and relax with the podcasts

@AndyGT good luck with your appointments and the trip.

@Beaver79 a day in the garden is great and I'm glad you got some downtime

@Lou67 thinking of you remembering your dad x

@Amberpearl sorry that Felix isn't good.

My big news is that my partner asked me to marry him and I said yes so we are engaged! Ring is on order and when I get it I'll post a pic.

Good night everyone 😴

• Sandy_123
    edited June 2

Oh stop the bus...@marydoll5 he proposed 😃 wow congratulations on your engagement

Im up for an Irish wedding me hint hint lol

• Lou67

@Marydoll5

Awww that’s amazing news congratulations 🥳 🎉 oh I’m with Sandy we will be waiting on our invite 😊 I’m so happy for you.

❤️

• Sandy_123

Its good to see happy news isn't it.

Me @Teigr @Lou67 @Ada @Beaver79 can be bridesmaids. Lol

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Aww yes definitely I’m back on my diet I need to fit in my bridesmaids dress 🎉😂

It’s amazing news I’m so happy for them ❤️

• Sandy_123

It is it's really lovely

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 783 Empowering

Congratulations Marydoll5, wonderful news....

• Sandy_123

Time for my bed hope you all have a good night and catch up with you all tomorrow night all

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,209 Championing

aww that's made my day @Lou67

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Good morning everyone!! 😊

I thought I was the first one this morning but Jaide beat me to it

I hope everyone is good today or at least making good of the situation 😊