How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

I hope everyone has had a good day and hope yous sleep well. Goodnight everyone ❤️

@Marydoll5 & @Sandy_123 Well done with your weight losses yous are doing great, I have to get back to it.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,783 Championing

Thanks @Lou67 it's hard work

• Katiedimelow20
    Katiedimelow20 Posts: 100 Connected

I'm okay a bit but still going to be frustrated weeks throughout this week . My mum doesn't think she done most of damage to me . When I do express my emotions or feelings. I know my mum is what triggered but not sure what is.

• Sandy_123

Morning @Katiedimelow20 morning everyone

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

Good morning Scopicles It's gorgeous here, not a cloud in the sky and sun is shining. Having my first tea on the decking just bliss 😊

@Katiedimelow20 couldyousityour mum down and tell her to listen and not interrupt ?

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,869 Online Community Coordinator

Morning everyone! Hope you're all well today ❤️

• Sandy_123

Sounds nice @Marydoll5 it's lovely here too morning @Rosie_Scope

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

Morning all (just lol) I hope yous have a wonderful day whatever yous are doing.
    It’s a lovely morning here I’m just catching up with some housework then I think I will sit around the back with my book.

@Katiedimelow20
    I’m sorry your still feeling upset about things with your mum, I didn’t have a great relationship with my mum I felt I couldn’t speak out I always felt like a child, things changed a few years ago and I have never felt so close to her. I really hope things get better for you I think what Mary sd is a great idea ask your mum can you speak to her and will she not interrupt until you’re finished.

@Marydoll5
    Aww that sounds so lovely enjoy your day I wish I stayed near you I’d pop over for a coffee and maybe just stay 😂

@Sandy_123
    Hiya Sandy enjoy your day. How are the spots doing.

@Rosie_Scope
    Hiya Rosie I hope you’re keeping well.

When I started writing this it was still morning 😂

❤️

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,347 Championing

Afternoon all.

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator

Blimey, I've been so busy I missed saying good morning! So good afternoon all. 😆

• Sandy_123

Having a coffee and rest we've done lawns

• Albus_Scope

Glad you got the lawns sorted @Sandy_123 that's the job for tomorrow. Luckily sis has to do it, so I'll just do some cheerleading or something.

• Sandy_123

Cheerleading @Albus_Scope lol done a bit of weeding but had to stop my back says no. It's very warm out

• Albus_Scope

Oof, at least your back is being sensible haha. It's quite muggy out there today isn't it? Definitely not hoodie weather.

• Sandy_123

No not hoody weather it's nice tho

• Teigr

I tried doing some work in the garden @Sandy_123 but it's boiling out there.

I only managed half an hour.

• Sandy_123

Yeah it's a nice day I wish I could of carried on but I've done too much out there for one day @Teigr

• AKR
    AKR Community member Posts: 161 Empowering

@Sandy_123 still recovering from my "escapade" on Monday, today has been a day of extreme weakness/fatigue/pain, so may not get down to the rugby club for the old boys get together tomorrow. However, there is still some recovery time between now and 3 pm tomorrow so I shall make a last minute call !

• Sandy_123

@AKR your right there's still time. Just take lots of rest and if you don't go there will be other days

• Teigr

The bedroom is like an oven,I don't think I'll be getting much kip tonight.