How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,447 Championing
    Yep,same old same old @Ada.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,408 Championing
    Doesn't look too bad here tomorrow just windy might put washing out after I've rang the drs 
  • Teigr
    I'm off to bed,see you tomorrow peeps.
  • Sandy_123
    Night @teigr
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Goodnight my friends ❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Night everyone I'm off too
  • Sandy_123
    Night @ada
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,461 Championing
    I'm still awake Ada - I have tried so much to reach out to you. Much tho I dislike the term 'Asperger Syndrome,' due to the connotations that Hans Asperger sent young children on the autistic spectrum to an untimely death during the Nazi regime, which was only found out about after his death; he was a Nazi collaborator, I have used this to say that in some shape or form I do have an inkling about one of your disorders because of my son.
    I give up, as I have tried my utmost, which unfortunately wasn't good enough, sorry.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    Geeeez @ada I love you to bits and hope you know that but I really really think you have got @chiarieds all wrong!!

Last time you left you blamed mustang and accused him of drinking too and honestly I think it's out of order you keep accusing people of that and I can understand why your mind goes to that but it's just not right to accuse everyone you're not getting on with of drinking!!!

Since you came back I've only witnessed @chiarieds trying to reach out to you, like you asked where all the games went and chiarieds bumped like most of them for you and last night's psot I read as she posted trying to reach out again.
    She doesn't always agree with you or your comments, same as she doesn't with mine but that doesn't mean she's attacking you, same as I'm not doing now. I really think you need to try and see it from her side or think what else she might be trying to say as it seems like everything is being viewed through like a negative lense so automatically defensive.

You're such a big part of the forum and loved so much by everyone, but these endless digs at chiareids need to stop as they're just getting mean now and it feels to me more like you're attacking her and she can't say anything and it's been horrible to watch
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    Ada said:
    What have I done. Nothing. 
    I can’t take Anymore. 
    You haven't done anything wrong I agree, but neither has she. But you're taking everything she does as her attacking you and I think it's clouded your judgement <3 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 60,094 Championing
    I don't understand what @chiarieds has done wrong here. I've known her for quite a few years, can't remember exactly how long. We've met quite a few times and I've even visited her home and met her son and daughter in law. She's such a lovely, kind hearted person. I always look forward to our calls, usually every 10 days or so and mostly talk for around 2 hours. 

All I can see is she's trying to build bridges but gets accused of things she hasn't done. I don't always agree with everything she says or does and the same applies to her with me but it doesn't mean we are attacking each other. 

Chiarieds has also been on the end of some nasty attacks and this is no exception. It makes me sad that this has continued. 
  • Teigr
    Morning all.

Another soggy one here.
  • Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 1,351 Empowering
    edited February 5

Note from online community team: 

Where possible we like all discussions to continue, but we’re choosing to pause this discussion for now so things can cool down and we can review it. For more information, please read our online community house rules

We know how important this thread is to the community, so we will be reviewing it as a priority and hope to un-pause it as soon as we can.

• Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 1,351 Empowering
    Hey everyone,

We are opening this back up so you can continue talking about how your day is going.

We would appreciate it if we could move on from what happened last night. We are not ignoring it, we are still reviewing what happened and will be communicating with those involved. If you feel very strongly about it, please do privately message this account instead of posting it publicly.

Thank you for your patience.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi all
  • Sandy_123
    Welcome back every one I've opened the blinds and the window let some fresh air in and the coffee is on 
    Morning @66Mustang
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    How are you today @Sandy_123
  • Sandy_123
    Getting fed up now of the drs sent my 3rd message to them and they've put me as another call for tomorrow 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 569 Championing
    Hi everyone! 
    Please cross fingers and toes that we get a date at hospital today for my other half's brain surgery. 

Life has been stuck.in a waiting holding pattern and we can't move on till this is done. Thank you all in advance Scopicles ☺️ 
  • Sandy_123
    Fingers crossed @Marydoll5 and good luck