How is your day going?

Comments

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,356 Championing

Hello @Albus_Scope , I just wanted to say if you are maybe interested in watching Sherwood unfortunately there is some bad language in it . Some people are offended by bad language aren't they. Only just realised after yesterday.

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 6,965 Online Community Coordinator

Oh that's not a problem for me at all @Strawberry1 I have the mouth of a sailor. But thank you for checking. I do like a swear. 😆

Glad to hear you had a lovely pharmacist @BrianMcFaddenFan82 😁

• BrianMcFaddenFan82
    BrianMcFaddenFan82 Community member Posts: 37 Connected
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,477 Championing

Heard from my daughter, she was discharged from the hospital last night and they slept in there own bed

Baby isla is doing well and will be in the hospital until Christmas xx

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,818 Online Community Coordinator

That's good news @Amberpearl! I bet your daughter is relieved to be back sleeping in her own bed, but it must be difficult to be away from Baby Isla. I'm sure she's being looked after well in hospital, though. It'll be a lovely Christmas present for them all if she's allowed home then 😊

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,330 Championing

That's only a hundred and six days away @Amberpearl .

• Strawberry1

Glad you have heard from your daughter @Amberpearl . Sending kind blessings to your daughter and the baby . All the best to you and your family.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,590 Championing

Hi everyone I hope yous have had a good and i hope yous sleep well. Goodnight ❤️

@rubin16
    I hope you got on well at the hospital and were able to enjoy reading your book while there.
    Thanks i choose not to drink as my ex had a problem with it and it caused a lot off heartache in my life.
    But I can enjoy myself and have a good laugh without it.

@Marydoll5
    I hope you managed to enjoy your walk on the beach well done for pushing through and going.

❤️

• Strawberry1

Good night everyone 😴

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,330 Championing

Morning all.

Sunny but chilly here today.

• Katiedimelow20
    Katiedimelow20 Posts: 100 Connected

Hi, I'm been okay but still my mum still do same thing over and over again. Get me mad and angry when I already doing something. Dad also didn't help and agreed with his wife.

• Katiedimelow20
    Katiedimelow20 Posts: 100 Connected

Hi, I'm okay and still feeling like I'm getting angry with my mum still and my dad didn't help at all . So I can't express my feelings and they seem to ignore me when I'm get bored or angry. I even tried to show them but still nothing

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 831 Championing

Thanks, the hospital visit went well however they gave me another drug while there (can't remember the name) and it makes you really sleepy. So all I did while there was sleep and was drowsy for the rest of the day. Also my mum was an alcoholic so I only ever saw the bad side of alcohol growing up and what it can do to you. So never really seen the benefits of drinking, but not drinking doesn't mean you can't have fun. I'm sure you'll still have a fantastic time.

Morning everyone, hope your all having a good day. Its gone really cold and rainy today. I don't have any plans today apart from needing to goto the shops at some point.

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,319 Championing

One of the most powerful things I ever learnt was that it is my choice if I get angry and how I respond. Anger is usually hiding another emotion which is often like hurt, embarrasment, feeling rejected or misheard, or a sense of injustice. What makes you feel angry with your mum?

I'd do anything to have my parents in my life but I do know how hard it can be when the relationship is tense or painful ❤️

• Biblioklept

Good morning @Teigr!! It's sunny but coldddddddddddd here too!! Brrrrr. ☃️

Awww thay emoji makes me want to build a snowman!!

Good morning @rubin16!! I haven't read back to understand the full context but I agree fully that you don't need to drink to have fun!!

I've not been feeling great for a while so not posted much but I'm back to myself today!

Yesterday was spent cuddled in bed watching Hamilton on Disney and it's really gotten me into musical theatre 😅 Been singing the songs all day and making up my own. Music always gets me feeling more positive!!

• alisonnetty931
    alisonnetty931 Community member Posts: 37 Connected

Morning all. It's sunny but cold here.

I have a cleaning lady come in twice a month. Before she goes every time she gives me home work. I got her because I can't manage doing the housework in the first place..when I don't do any think she asks why . She charges me 40.00 for 2 hours... Should I be doing the things she's asked me to do?

Hope you all have a good day.🙌💕💚🩷

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,729 Championing

Morning all

glad it went well yesterday @rubin16 and it is cold and rainy today.

@Amberpearl that's good news baby doing well and your daughter is home.

@BrianMcFaddenfan07 that's good your appointment went well

• Biblioklept

Good morninggggg @alisonnetty931 ❤️ I find that a bit inappropriate of her to be honest!!! It should be you asking them to do things, not the other way around. If you'd asked her to help you get organised by giving you tasks like that it would be different, but that sounds wildly inappropriate really!

How are you @Sandy_123??

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,729 Championing

Morning @Biblioklept I'm fine thankyou how are you doing

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

Hi everyone

I had a good time yesterday just being out in the fresh air and then being able to enjoy everyone's company.

@Teigr that's rough having a severe migraine/headache. I hope you feel better rested today.

@amberpearl that's good news your daughter got home. She will get a proper chance to recover even with hospital visits to her baby.

@rubin that's a shame that medicine made you drowsy. I'm glad your treatment has started though

@biblioklept good to see you on again 😊

@lou67 it must be soon you are away on the hen trip. I know you will enjoy yourself and lovely your daughter is going too.

If any of you watch golf the Open is in Newcastle where we are in Mabel. We are in the Mourne mountains and the course is by the sea.