How is your day going?

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,319 Championing

Much better today than I have been @Sandy_123!! I had a bit of a down period but I'm bouncing back!!! What could make you feel better than fine and push it to great?!?! ❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,729 Championing

Winning the lottery lol

Im glad your feeling better @Biblioklept

Ive ordered some storage off Amazon so will be sorting one f the bedrooms later.

• Biblioklept
    edited September 11

🤣 I hope you win tonight @Sandy_123!!! Question is what's the FIRST thing you'd buy?!

• Sandy_123

Ohhh a holiday I think lol

It's really cold today I've got winter clothes on

• Biblioklept

Yeah I'm considering doing the same but am too lazy to walk upstairs to get something warmer 😅 It's so bright and sunny here you'd think it was warm but brrrrrrrrrrrr!

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

@Sandy_123 I'm really sorry I didn't say hi to you. You are always so kind 💛

• Sandy_123

Hi @marydoll no apologies needed, did you enjoy your day out

• Sandy_123

Lol @Biblioklept 🤣 hopefully you stay warm

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,330 Championing

I'm glad you're feeling better @Marydoll5 .

I had a decent night's sleep,so although I'm not exactly raring to go I should be able to plough through today's tasks without incident.

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

@Sandy_123 I did enjoy being out yesterday. I'm really tired today after making the effort. It was really stormy last night and the wind woke me up a few times.

@Teigr that's good you are starting to feel better. You have such a positive attitude to life that's admirable.

I finally heard back from the mental health team and have an appointment in October so at least I will be back in the system and I am going to push for help this time especially looking at medication which needs changed. Ten months was a long time to be left in limbo.

• Sandy_123

Thats great news that you will see someone in October @Marydoll5 and glad you enjoyed yesterday

@Teigr a good sleep always helps.

Why is it when you want to use the tape measure it's nowhere to be found, but when you don't it's always in your way

• Teigr

We keep our tape measures in the man drawer @Sandy_123 with all the unidentifiable tat that 'might come in handy one day'.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,590 Championing

Hey everyone I hope yous are having a good day and hope yous are keeping well.

Sorry I haven’t been on here as much as I used to be I’ve just had things going on and don’t seem to have a minute to myself.
    I’m away tonight for 4 days so will catch up better once I’m back. I’m off out to get my eyebrows done the hairdresser I usually go to cane to my house earlier and did my hair.

@rubin16
    I hope your feeling well today after your hospital visits. Thanks for sharing about your mum with us, it was my ex husband that had a problem but it affected the whole family.

@Marydoll5
    Thanks Mary I’m away tonight I’m very anxious about it but a little excited to.
    Grest news about your appt in October you’ve had it tough but your doing so good remember how far you’ve come 💕

@Sandy_123
    Hi Sandy I hope your good and I hope your lottery numbers come up soon lol

@Biblioklept
    Hiya I hope your doing well it’s lovely to see you posting I do think off you often 💕

❤️

• Sandy_123

Exciting @Lou67 nice to get brows done

• Teigr

I'm making a cake for someone who used to keep bees.🙄

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,590 Championing

@Teigr
    Hiya I’m so sorry I missed you there in my msg I hope your doing good and hope your husband is keeping well.

❤️

• Teigr

No worries @Lou67 He's fine thanks,back to working normal hours now.

Don't let them do anything daft to your eyebrows.

• Sandy_123
    edited September 11

sorry @teigr I wanted to measure hallway for a rug, so done a rough measurement, will see when they arrive lol

• Biblioklept

Sorry @Marydoll5 I didn't spot your post yesterday!!! Is Mabel all completely finished now?? What's the view like from the Mourne mountains?

Have an amaaaaaaazing time away @Lou67!!!!

Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️

Sadly it's not Friday but I'm feeling upbeat and wiggly today! I've been really productive too! My garden fence has been broken for a while but it's hard for me to contact housing association soooo I fixed it myself this morning! Well it looks fixed at least, it probably won't last long 😂

• Katiedimelow20
    Katiedimelow20 Posts: 100 Connected

@Biblioklept have different opinions then me . Like much very different views. Overreacting to when to comes to me .thinks that I can't do stuff on my own .still trying to hold my hand when I'm not in the mood or just don't want to hold hands since I get very sweaty hands and only thing get angry that my mum kept on forgetting stuff and still thinks that I think on my own self . Only fine revlie with crying. I like both of inside out 1 & inside out 2. Did help me as well.