Job coaches for mentally ill in hospital settings - BBC

123457»

Comments

• NOTok2024
    NOTok2024 Community member Posts: 73 Connected

If Things Don't Change i can see the Suicide Rates going Up 😢
    I Suffer from Depression, anxiety & Panic attacks. I Don't remember a time when i felt 100% Well. Fed up feeling like rubbish & tired 24/7.

I been to that DARK PLACE. And with everything being mentally thrown at us at the moment, i feel myself slipping back there :(

• Nightcity
    Nightcity Community member Posts: 1,178 Trailblazing
  • Catherine21
    Catherine21 Community member Posts: 1,453 Pioneering

Oh I love vault of horror 1408 watched that so many times and always notice something different also used to watch hammer house of horror Tales of unexpected Tales from the crypt

• Nightcity

1408 has 3 endings two of those are included on the German blu ray

anyway better get the thread back on track

• Meg24
    Meg24 Community member Posts: 323 Pioneering

Can someone please point me to evidence that current support group won't be thrown off LCWRA? I was under the impression that that was a misunderstanding that was quickly corrected after it was misreported at the time. I'm pretty sure that they reworded it as "unless they have a change in circumstances or a reassessment" which as we know, happens to all of us eventually. Personally I haven't had a WCA since 2018, I've no doubt that when I'm migrated to UC I'll be in line for one, if it's after April, it will be under the new rules? Which as I'm under the substantial risk rules, would mean me being thrown into the LCW group, with all the meetings, work prep and sanctions that go with it. I won't be able to do that. I hope Ellen Clifford is successful, many of us really need her to be.

• Nightcity

I'm sure she will be, she's a very determined woman

• MW123
    MW123 Scope Member Posts: 752 Championing

Thanks for sharing the assembly’s views! I agree that the job coaching service sounds promising, especially since it’s open to outpatients receiving talking therapies. It’s great to see such initiatives being trialled at a well regarded institution like Slam.

While I recognise that these initiatives may not be suitable for everyone, I believe some members could find this approach very helpful in their quest to re-enter the workplace. It’s important that we support each other in finding the right paths for our individual needs.

Out of interest, what is your assembly currently focusing on, and who is organising it?