Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is iza!
Hi, everyone I am 38 years young woman with open heart, mind and very optimistic in private life. I like to watch comedy films, write poetry, get involve in creativity (hand made piñatas or activities for my young son). Since 4 years I live with long medical condition which changed my life. I become sensitive to cold/ winds/ air-conditioning and so more. Despite my condition I am looking forward for sunny ,warm days to be able to pop on my bike and cycle via East London to enjoy visiting parks and interesting places. If you interested to follow my thoughts / poems/ creativity drop me your interest and I can share my FB pages. I hope I will meet here a group of positive thinking people.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 925 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.