Hi, my name is iza! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is iza!

Options
iza
iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
Hi, everyone I am 38 years young woman with open heart, mind and very optimistic in private life. I like to watch  comedy films, write poetry, get involve in creativity (hand made piñatas or activities for my young son). Since 4 years I live with long medical condition which changed my life. I become sensitive to cold/ winds/ air-conditioning and so more. Despite my condition I am looking forward for sunny ,warm days to be able to pop on my bike and cycle via East London to enjoy visiting parks and interesting places. If you interested to follow my thoughts / poems/ creativity drop me your interest and I can share my FB pages. I hope I will meet  here a group of positive thinking people.

Comments

• Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Iza, welcome to the community, I hope you find it friendly and supportive. A  good place to start is the categories page.

Good to hear that you also enjoy cycling around London, the Olympic Park and the Regent's Canal are very nice for a ride in summer.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @iza welcome! Great to see you here!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • bam
    bam Community member Posts: 326 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @iza welcome to the community my name is Bam. How were your holidays?
  • iza
    iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
    Options
    bam said:
    Hello @iza welcome to the community my name is Bam. How were your holidays?
    Hi @bam, I am fine. I spent the time before Christmas and New Year time in my home place. I looked for the first time after my mum who is stroke survival. I was happy and proud for myself that I manage quite good. I never looked before for someone on wheelchair. Not to mention I have 6 years old boy who required attention too. I am working on improving my skills. :) 

• bam
    bam Community member Posts: 326 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @iza we should all follow your example

Brightness