Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hey we are Trip Ability
Hey guys we are Trip Ability lets make travel simpler and less stressful for those with disabilities, If you have been to a location at home or abroad that you could review for accessibility and overall service to a disabled users please visit the site and give us and our growing community your opinions, feedback and advice. We want to make everyone's holidays and trips out less stressful.
We are also looking for bloggers and vloggers to add detailed articles on locations they have been to and their experiences there. All articles published will receive payment from ourselves!
Thanks guys and hope your all well.
Email - [email protected]
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments