If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

KaleidoScope: Our own gallery for members' art work, crafts and photographs.

Options

Comments

• Roddy
    Roddy Community member Posts: 445 Pioneering
    Options
    Very clever @sazza Is it your arm sleeve/cardigan? 

• sazza
    sazza Community member Posts: 29 Courageous
    Options
    @Roddy close but no cigar.
    it’s part of a human
    The life of a Mutant is always intense 
  • Roddy
    Roddy Community member Posts: 445 Pioneering
    Options
    sazza said:
    @Roddy close but no cigar.
    it’s part of a human
    Back of your hand perhaps, or maybe somebody else will guess correctly! :smiley:
  • sazza
    Options
    @Roddy close enough - my arm - the ‘sun’ is a reflection of the flash on my tv.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,417 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Artful I've just read your encounter on the trains platform. Wow,  firstly well written, kept me intrigued to the end. I want to know more lol. Strange sometimes the things that happen in life, it does make you think. I don't have any experiences to add like yours. By the way, thankyou for liking my drawing.
  • Pandapaws
    Pandapaws Community member Posts: 499 Pioneering
    Options
    @sazza that’s very different, I’d have never guessed it was your arm either 🤪very clever
  • Pandapaws
    Options
    Hi @artful I’ve just read your little story about your encounter, very interesting read. It just makes me think of the paranormal side of things, it could have been your guardian Angel (I’m not religious) or a spirit letting you know everything will be ok. I’ve had a few experiences in my life which no one can explain, but I wouldn’t be able to write it down as well as what you have.
  • Pandapaws
    Options
    I hope everyone is ok? Here’s some of my artwork I’ve done recently, or should I say when I’ve been in the mood for it 😉 the black kitty in different backgrounds, couldn’t decide which one I liked the best
  • painter
    painter Community member Posts: 52 Pioneering
    Options
    This is fab PandaPaws.  Is this pastels/watercolour. You must be very pleased with it.   Art is a great help for me, I have my shed in the garden where I paint and make journals. 
  • Pandapaws
    Options
    Hi @painter thank you so much ☺️ this was created on my IPad it’s a digital painting. I used to love using pastels and acrylic paint a few years ago, but it got to the point where I could no longer do it. Then I found I could do art on my iPad using a fab app called Procreate. It took me a good couple of years to get the hang of it, and I still don’t know everything that can be achieved on the app.
    Your shed sounds a perfect place to me for artwork, I’m pleased to hear that it helps you too
  • Pandapaws
    Options
    Here’s another one of a couple of cats that sadly passed away within 2 weeks of each other. But they did live to ripe age of 20 which is fantastic, but absolutely devastating for their owner. I tend to do a lot of memorial portraits and find I spend more time on getting them right if that makes sense? It feels more important 
  • sazza
    Options
    @Pandapaws what beautiful kitties 😻.
    the black one reminds me of my Nan’s cats Nicky who lived to well over 20 - she and her long haired tabby daughter both lived to a ripe old age
  • Pandapaws
    Options
    @Teddybear12 thank you so much ☺️ 
    @sazza thank you! That’s great that it reminds you of your Nans kitty. Also great that they had a long life too
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,890 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    lovely artwork @Pandapaws, those are so well done, i'm working on another lifesized bust of a horror character from the movie blade 2, i am making this one for a horror fan friend, he has a whole bedroom full of various busts and masks, this one will go on a base with a hoodie top added to it 

i use an airbrush and compressor to paint the busts, the teeth are made from a special plastic that you can pop into hot water to shape, then once cool it sets hard, great stuff
  • Pandapaws
    Options
    @Grinchy thanks so much! And as for the bust you’re making……Absolutely AMAZING!!!! Is there no end to your talent 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fantastic @Grinchy thanks for sharing, this looks a real labour of love, so many creepy little details!
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,890 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Pandapaws, thank you glad you like him, did a bit more work on him today, and thanks @Alex_Scope, yeah the details bring it to life, the fun part is the painting, hard to get veins etc that look like they are under the skin
  • Jo_2022
    Jo_2022 Community Volunteer Host Posts: 298 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Pandapaws! I really love the Cat Art!! The cats look gorgeous 🐈‍⬛ 🐈 🐾 

Community Volunteer Host with a passion for human rights.

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Pandapaws
    Options
  • Footloose
    Footloose Community member Posts: 34 Courageous
    Options
    I've been taking photographs for 5 decades, so have a wide range of images to draw upon. Not finding life that enjoyable at the moment, so stuck indoors probably only being up and about for about 4 hours each day as am feeling really lousy and depressed. On the other hand, it has given me the chance to sort out and edit photos I hadn't previously worked on. 

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.