KaleidoScope: Our own gallery for members' art work, crafts and photographs. - Page 56 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

KaleidoScope: Our own gallery for members' art work, crafts and photographs.

Options

Comments

• Pandapaws
    Pandapaws Community member Posts: 499 Pioneering
    Options
    @Alex_Scope Absolutely it’s a great sign. The cheapest toys for them are giving them delivery 📦 boxes to play in, and some tin foil\paper rolled into a ball 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's an excellent point @Pandapaws you can make your own cat toys from the simplest things, even a bit of string!  :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Roddy
    Roddy Community member Posts: 445 Pioneering
    Options
    Pandapaws said:
    This kitty loves to eat broccoli 🥦 would you believe 
    I knew a cat that used to eat balls of wool...
    It ended up 
    having a litter of mittens! :smiley::smiley:

• Pandapaws
    Options
    @Roddy 🤣😂🤣 I bet they were the softest mittens too 
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,874 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    brilliant work @Pandapaws, and nice choice of colours @kloebear, very cool
  • Neets
    Neets Community member Posts: 93 Pioneering
    Options
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Roddy
    Options
    Rin1472 said:
    My dad meant the world to me. This was one of his favourite places. I spent hours trying to get this right. 
    It is a splendid painting @Rin1472 .... Is it Tintagel Castle, Cornwall? (just a guess!) 

• Pandapaws
    Options
    @Rin1472 that’s so beautiful! Love the colours! I hope it brings you some comfort 
  • Rin1472
    Rin1472 Community member Posts: 58 Courageous
    Options
    @Rin1472 Lovely does it remind you of him when you look at your picture. 
    Yes. He had a photo of this place on his front room wall. It was there from when I was tiny, and was always there when I visited him. :smile:
  • Rin1472
    Options
    Roddy said:
    Rin1472 said:
    My dad meant the world to me. This was one of his favourite places. I spent hours trying to get this right. 
    It is a splendid painting @Rin1472 .... Is it Tintagel Castle, Cornwall? (just a guess!) 

I’m impressed. It is Cornwall. It’s Botallack in Cornwall. 
  • Roddy
    Options
    Rin1472 said:
    Roddy said:
    Rin1472 said:

I’m impressed. It is Cornwall. It’s Botallack in Cornwall. 
    :):smile: I was almost right! It's very atmospheric and I like the way you've painted the sea.

• Neets
    Options

Love abstract art, the hardest thing are eyelashes 🤣🤣🤣 struggle with them The piece is called Eye within an Eye. 
  • Neets
    Options
    @Teddybear12 🤣🤣🤣 it certainly is lol. Been working on a few weird and wacky pieces. Thank you for your post 👍🏾 
  • Neets
    Options

Merging abstract art inspired by my love of butterflies and facial features. Hope you like it 
  • Rin1472
    Options
    Neets said:

Merging abstract art inspired by my love of butterflies and facial features. Hope you like it 
    I really like the contrast here. Can I offer an inspirational idea. Could you draw a mechanic butterfly? So one side mechanical and the other completely natural? I don’t have the skills to do something like that. This was my last effort. Ha

• Neets
    Options
    @Teddybear12 thank you so much. I think we spoke last year when I first joined or added some art. Since then been building up a lot of art work. It’s my aim to put together an event around disabled artists. Something created for us by us. Just slowly speaking with people and also looking into funding. (a little interest 🤞🏾 ) what have you been up too 
  • Neets
    Options
    @Rin1472 i commented on one of your pieces with the bird in the sky. Love it. 

I can’t paint at all so amazing work. I like the way you’ve used colour blending, clashing them together 👏🏾👏🏾

In regards to your idea.  I’m not sure I could do it but could definitely give it ago. Lol just working on an eye thanks been magnified. 

What I like about scope art, is we are all learning and it’s great to get the feedback and ideas. Lovely to meet you 

• Neets
    Options
    Well done for getting out and about. Sorry to hear your health is not as good. Hope they get to the bottom of it. 
    Neets said:
    @Teddybear12 thank you so much. I think we spoke last year when I first joined or added some art. Since then been building up a lot of art work. It’s my aim to put together an event around disabled artists. Something created for us by us. Just slowly speaking with people and also looking into funding. (a little interest 🤞🏾 ) what have you been up too 
    That sounds a brilliant idea and would high light creating art work for us by us. Please let me know how you get on.
    I go bowling once a week meet up with friends for a pub lunch once a week and look after my little dog who is twelve next week. I am also having various tests at the moment as things not as good health wise as they were. But still keep smiling I say. Take care. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.