Adapted housing/house mate wanted anyone been in a similar situation or know of services ? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Adapted housing/house mate wanted anyone been in a similar situation or know of services ?

Options
NikitaS03
NikitaS03 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Does anyone know of other young disabled working/studying professionals who are looking for a house/roommate. I am due to finish my masters soon and am looking for adapted accommodation not sure where I would like to be based am currently in York. Ideally, I wanted to know if anyone has been in a similar situation to mine and has found or would like to find a housemate. Living costs are increasing and I am trying to find a way to stay independent, keep costs low and have a social life like anyone else really.  Is anyone aware of charities or websites that could help with this?

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.