Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is major!
Hi everyone, am Paul. I have very bad fibromyalgia, and just had 3 heart operations. And live on my own. Am upbeat but have to try keep working to get any money, have no one to call or any one around my. I am on my own. On top of all this have 90 yr old father who lives on his own, had a triple heart bypass, prostrate cancer, and going blind glocoma, not his memory is confused so confused he don’t know what he doing and few times been found walking in town 4 miles away, and I cannot get any help for him. ☹️
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 838 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 773 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.