Hi, my name is major! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is major!

Options
major
major Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone, am Paul. I have very bad fibromyalgia, and just had 3 heart operations. And live on my own. Am upbeat but have to try keep working to get any money, have no one to call or any one around my. I am on my own. On top of all this have 90 yr old father who lives on his own, had a triple heart bypass, prostrate cancer, and going blind glocoma, not his memory is confused so confused he don’t know what he doing and few times been found walking in town 4 miles away, and I cannot get any help for him. ☹️

Comments

• Tarnia
    Tarnia Community member Posts: 27 Connected
    Options
    Good morning Paul (@major.)
    A very kind and warm welcome to you.
    I'd like to say hello and I'm sorry to hear about all what your going through. 
    You can find lots of friendly and practical support here. 
    I wish you all the best.
    Kindness always ???
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to the community. That sounds really tough, and I'm glad you found us. Feel free to browse our groups and we have a coffee lounge where you can talk about anything you like. 

Money-wise have you checked a benefits calculator just to make sure you're getting all the support you can?
  • major
    major Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hello all
    i will be looking through everything as soon as can, like say on top of all I have just gone through a heart operation, 4 stents fitted through both wrists, so as can imagine it is so hard physical and psychological when your going through all on ya own, only had op on Friday 15th, as see only just.
    thank you all for warm welcome I look forward to hearing and help xx

Brightness