Hi, my name is maz62! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is maz62!

Options
maz62
maz62 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hello I need some advice got my mobility stoped today when I moved from dla to pip I told I used my manual car to drive round to see my daughter when I wasn’t coping well with my mental heath I only can walk no more than metres due to illness but they stayed in letter because I drove a manual car I can walk 200 metres I’m in such distress I live alone took me of my care component as well so will be taking 64 of my  esa as well leaving 64 pound a week to live of and pay bills if someone has advice

Comments

• Sinead_90
    Sinead_90 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    I'm sorry to read this only thing I would really say is appeal I know it may not be what you want to hear but honestly I can't think of another way
  • maz62
    Options
    Thank you I will it’s just in one letter I lost 450 a month losing my entitlement then to realise I loose 64 a week of esa so in one day I’ve 700 a month it’s been a bad day but thank you for yr reply x
  • Sinead_90
    Options
    Yea I know that feeling very well, I been without anything now for almost 6 months now, just appeal gather all your heath documents ect and kick ass 
  • Sinead_90
    Options
    I wish you all the luck but don't give up ok keep us updated 
  • maz62
    Options
    Thank you sinead nice to talk to someone going threw same stuff as me il be fine in a few days then il get my fighting head on you have been a blessing to me today thank you 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.