Hi, my name is maz62! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is maz62!

Options
maz62
maz62 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hello I need some advice got my mobility stoped today when I moved from dla to pip I told I used my manual car to drive round to see my daughter when I wasn’t coping well with my mental heath I only can walk no more than metres due to illness but they stayed in letter because I drove a manual car I can walk 200 metres I’m in such distress I live alone took me of my care component as well so will be taking 64 of my  esa as well leaving 64 pound a week to live of and pay bills if someone has advice

Comments

• Sinead_90
    Sinead_90 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    I'm sorry to read this only thing I would really say is appeal I know it may not be what you want to hear but honestly I can't think of another way
  • maz62
    Options
    Thank you I will it’s just in one letter I lost 450 a month losing my entitlement then to realise I loose 64 a week of esa so in one day I’ve 700 a month it’s been a bad day but thank you for yr reply x
  • Sinead_90
    Options
    Yea I know that feeling very well, I been without anything now for almost 6 months now, just appeal gather all your heath documents ect and kick ass 
  • Sinead_90
    Options
    I wish you all the luck but don't give up ok keep us updated 
  • maz62
    Options
    Thank you sinead nice to talk to someone going threw same stuff as me il be fine in a few days then il get my fighting head on you have been a blessing to me today thank you 

Brightness