Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Regnomnori!
I am the Grandad to a 4 year old who seems to be going through a lot of problems at the moment. He was born at 30 weeks, after having a stroke in the womb. He seemed to be doing well when we found out he was having seizures caused through West Syndrome, his head had fused early so had to have an operation to give his brain space to grow. Recently he has been diagnosed with epilepsy and it started to become more regular over the last couple of weeks. He recently had a check up on his eyes and they stated that he had damage to his optic nerves! He is such a happy and loving little boy.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 925 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.