Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Rob316!
Hi all so I had my f2f and my pscopherpist came with me we went into the assessment together and I received my letter saying they were stopping my pip I got 0 points my pscopherpist said he had never seen that befor so I appeled it and sent in doctors letter my pscopherpist did a letter to so they have them all I'm just wateing to here back because of this my wife's carers has stopped income support has droped as my little one has just started school so I'm finding it hard to cope with it all hate not knowing
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.