Hi, my name is Rob316! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Rob316!

Rob316
Rob316 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi all so I had my f2f and my pscopherpist came with me we went into the assessment together and I received my letter saying they were stopping my pip I got 0 points my pscopherpist said he had never seen that befor so I appeled it and sent in doctors letter my pscopherpist did a letter to so they have them all I'm just wateing to here back because of this my wife's carers has stopped income support has droped as my little one has just started school so I'm finding it hard to cope with it all hate not knowing 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Rob316 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you joining. Thank you for sharing. Sorry what has happened.

Understand the situation with PIP as many of our community can identify with.

To reassure you have a look at our benefit advice for information. Add to that any support from members of our community.

We are a supportive community. Friendly, care and share.

Please consider speaking to CAB for any additional advice such as appeals. Some thing to look at.  If the need arises.

Hope that helps.

Please ask the community anything. Some one will know.

Please take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Rob316 and welcome to the community! Thank you for sharing this with us all. I hope it is not much longer that you have to wait. If you need anything at all then please do not hesitate to be in touch! :)
    Scope

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Rob316
    Weolcome to the community!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness