Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Boyden1964!
Just like to say hi, and tell you a bit about myself. I have been diagnosed with arthralgia Raynaud's syndrome but still having tests because rheumatologist thinks there is something else going on but I also have other conditions as well. COPD urinary retention. To name but a few the hardest part is not being able to do what I used to do. Had to give up my job because I physically could not do it any longer. I have had to claim UC and was recently awarded LCWRA.hoping to learn a lot from this community and hope I can help answer anybody's questions if I can.
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 710 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.