Get involved in our Big Twitter Takeover! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Get involved in our Big Twitter Takeover!

Sam_Alumni
Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
Do you tweet? Are you active on twitter?

We’ve got a big Twitter takeover coming up on Monday 3rd December where we will be filling the Scope Twitter page with tweets from our followers! 

image of a person using a laptop with the scope website

We are inviting our followers to DM (Direct Message) us with their experiences answering the following questions, as well as any quotes or photos they might want to share:

• How do you give your child the best start in life?
  • What did your parents do for you?
Would you like to get involved? Head over to the Scope twitter page!

Scope
Senior online community officer

Comments

• NoraR
    NoraR Community member Posts: 9 Courageous
    Reading together was something my parents did with me and I now do with my kids, even 10 minutes is amazing to help them get the best start in life!

Also I'm a firm believer in answering the questions they ask, even the hard ones and being honest about the world. Kids know understand more than we give them credit for and are super resilient. I try to answer their questions, look up information with them if I don't actually know the answer and not dismiss their questions as 'something for adults' or 'not for you to know, you're a child'. Essentially being honest!   
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.