Carers element, do you need to complete a full month? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Carers element, do you need to complete a full month?

ivanmiller20011967 Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited November 2018 in Universal Credit (UC)
Been caring for my uncle for the last 4yrs, decided to give it up due to illness . Been receiveing universal credit and the careers element . My U/C  starts as from 21st of each month, gave up claiming carers allowance on 19th and made a change of circumstances on on U/C journal, am I entitled to careers element for the 29 days or do you need to complete a full month.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.