I really need support - Page 6 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I really need support

Options

Comments

• cupidpsyche
    cupidpsyche Posts: 76 Connected
    Options
    You alright Becky? How do you felling? Hope you had good day!
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Becky we believe in you, you need to seek medical help. 
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • beckyboo84
    beckyboo84 Community member Posts: 111 Connected
    Options
    Environment in on own horrible I need out wasn't from things thought of meetings been on ruins night day mentally can't cope
  • Ami2301
    Options
    Try and stay calm, you can get through this. 
  • cupidpsyche
    Options
    Ya Becky need to seek medical help 
    urgently 
  • beckyboo84
    Options
    The chap spoken nice. I prob won't get through yourselves are all I have but who I speak to in end turns me away
  • beckyboo84
    Options
     Been medical in past not good here or there so much wait. The help here awful and I don't have transport or any support or assistance
  • beckyboo84
    Options
    My stomachs gone the bad that comes out been like it for months sorry
  • Ami2301
    Options
    We promise you we will not turn you away. We want what is best for you, but you really need to take the first step in seeking help, hospital, doctors, or counselling. We will always be here Ok?
  • cupidpsyche
    Options
    Becky you need keep warm enough.
  • beckyboo84
    Options
    Ok it was said by the chap all alchol related not that it could be m health with it both feeding each. Going for any treatment Dr or any can't alone there not good can't get about. Mind gone never know what to say sorry
  • beckyboo84
    Options
    Been hospital psyche stuff a lot written off. Having no loved ones around stability missing homeland for what I do it. Most think that petty
  • Ami2301
    Options
    Becky, i have found this website for you, if you dony want to ohone them then you can email them. Have a look and see what you think. https://www.ukat.co.uk/alcohol/rehab-treatment/
  • Ami2301
    Options
    This is what they have to say about mental health and alcohol

In keeping with the idea of dual diagnosis, it is clear that a big part of alcohol rehabilitation is improving mental health. Even people not clinically diagnosed with co-occurring disorders suffer mentally under the control of alcohol. This is why depression and anxiety are both warning signs of alcohol abuse. The fact is that alcohol affects how the mind works; it affects the thoughts and emotions. 

A good residential treatment programme takes mental health seriously. Facility staff recognise that the mental health of patients will be impacted by treatment one way or the other. As such, they do everything they can to ensure that the impacts are positive. Remember, one of the goals of residential treatment is to treat patients holistically. That means treating them in body, mind, and spirit. 

For many recovering alcoholics, the mental health aspects of treatment are the most important. Improving mental health means helping patients better understand the chronic condition they are suffering from. It means equipping them with the tools they need to control their thoughts and emotions, avoid addictive triggers, and just stay away from alcohol altogether.  

• beckyboo84
    Options
    Treatment costs something dont have treatment bad here unless yo virtually pasted away

• cupidpsyche
    Options
    That may be good becky, need to try 
  • beckyboo84
    Options
    People had as say it only thing that works but what if aa isn't right for everyone n other clinic dnt know anything medical with the same cliche words. Sorry. I 'll try to close my eyes
  • Ami2301
    Options
    You don't kmow until you try. If you contact them, you have nothing to lose but instead you have potentially everything to gain.
  • beckyboo84
    Options
    Weekend be coming up always nothingness I dnt cope with it. I tried for them. In Lincoln here not good. But it lovley u saying
  • beckyboo84
    Options
    Will yous b on in morning early morning bad I need someone. I try close my eyes now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.