Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
New Disabled Dating App - Ellie
Hey folks! ?
My name is Ed, I'm part of a new (and 100% free) disabled dating app called Ellie ?
Ellie connects people with disabilities looking for love or friendship - all around the world. One week ago, we launched the first version and have had a great response so far - over 1500 signups, and some really lovely feedback.
If you'd like to download the app and check it out - here's the link: [removed by moderator]
If you have have a few extra mins, I'd also love to hear:
- What is important to you in a dating app/site?
- Your thoughts on how we can better connect with disabled communities all around the world to faster spread the word?
Many thanks, and much love ❤️
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments