Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi everyone, My name is Lauren, I'm 21 years old. I love with learning disabilities, Deafness, short sighted and also have an only one kidney failing too. I graduated from my 3rd course in June from college and ever since then I am stuck at home a lot due to severe anxieties and it sucks. I didn't really make any new friends except for 1 friend at college. I am very shy and nervous and very quite, once you get to know me a few times, I'm a happy person with a lovely smile.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.