Market research - Writing aids
Hi everyone, I am posting re: a product that I have had to develop for university which I would greatly appreciate some feedback on as part of my market research. If anyone is able to complete the survey, it would be a massive help.
The product is called the "AnyGrip Pen" - The pen is a jumbo/oversized pen that is encased in a putty that moulds to the hand shape of the user. The rationale behind this is to allow someone with high tone in their hands to be able to adapt the pen to an unorthodox grip, such as a claw grip or a grip that would be generally uncomfortable/not possible with a standard pen.
Having compared it to other writing aids on the market; the price is estimated to be around £15.99/$20.
The link for the survey is: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VFPF95L (Survey responses are set as anonymous).
I greatly appreciate any engagement, survey responses or suggestion.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments