Market research - Writing aids — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Market research - Writing aids

OccTheranon
OccTheranon Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited November 2019 in Research and opportunities

Hi everyone, I am posting re: a product that I have had to develop for university which I would greatly appreciate some feedback on as part of my market research. If anyone is able to complete the survey, it would be a massive help.

The product is called the "AnyGrip Pen" - The pen is a jumbo/oversized pen that is encased in a putty that moulds to the hand shape of the user. The rationale behind this is to allow someone with high tone in their hands to be able to adapt the pen to an unorthodox grip, such as a claw grip or a grip that would be generally uncomfortable/not possible with a standard pen.

Having compared it to other writing aids on the market; the price is estimated to be around £15.99/$20.

The link for the survey is: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VFPF95L (Survey responses are set as anonymous).

I greatly appreciate any engagement, survey responses or suggestion.

Many thanks.

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.