Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hello, i'm Josh
Hello, my name is Josh, I am 14 years of age which might be pretty unique on this forum seeing as I've only seen adults and the like but never the less we continue. I have Diplegia Cerebral Palsy, which I've had since birth. Life has had its ups and downs so far but that was always inevitable. I am in the process of studying for my GCSEs and so far all seems to be going pretty smoothly. Walking around the school is a challenge especially since its a huge place and its difficult to find my balance and surroundings when in the big crowds. I'll perhaps go into more detail on issues facing my disability on the CP section so anyone interested in maybe offering some advice can find me on there in the future. But for now, I'll be trying to help others best I can and will undoubtedly enjoy my time with Scope, Thank you.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 842 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.