Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is alwayshappy!

Hi people🙂My name is Debbie and I'm a 38yr old Mum of 3 with an amazing Mother who is more like my best friend.Unfortunately my Dad passed away 5 years ago and this year on Valentines morning I found my brother dead on my setee after he suffered a seizure during the night.Despite all the bad luck I've had in my adult life I still thank god for what I do have and I'm a very friendly person.Now you have half my life story I'll stop here.I was only meant to come and say hello to the group so HEY EVERYBODY!! I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2020🤗xxx

Replies

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,926

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @alwayshappy. I'm sorry to hear about your father and brother. Really glad you found us. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • chiariedschiarieds Member Posts: 7,968 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @alwayshappy - Welcome to this very supportive & friendly community & thank you for joining. What a lovely username, & a positive introduction, despite your sad losses; it really is good to 'meet' you. I'm sure you'll fit in most happily with us all!
    I look forward to the other half of your life-story one day! Please look around & join in any discussions you wish. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.
Sign in or join us to comment.