Hi, my name is alwayshappy! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is alwayshappy!

alwayshappy
alwayshappy Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi people?My name is Debbie and I'm a 38yr old Mum of 3 with an amazing Mother who is more like my best friend.Unfortunately my Dad passed away 5 years ago and this year on Valentines morning I found my brother dead on my setee after he suffered a seizure during the night.Despite all the bad luck I've had in my adult life I still thank god for what I do have and I'm a very friendly person.Now you have half my life story I'll stop here.I was only meant to come and say hello to the group so HEY EVERYBODY!! I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2020?xxx

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @alwayshappy. I'm sorry to hear about your father and brother. Really glad you found us. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @alwayshappy - Welcome to this very supportive & friendly community & thank you for joining. What a lovely username, & a positive introduction, despite your sad losses; it really is good to 'meet' you. I'm sure you'll fit in most happily with us all!
    I look forward to the other half of your life-story one day! Please look around & join in any discussions you wish. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

Brightness