News and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Research investigating the psychological effects of having a neurological condition.

Cathrick012Cathrick012 Member Posts: 6 Listener

Hi everyone,

My name is Cate Jones and I am a master’s student at the University of Worcester studying psychology.

As part of my course, I am required to complete a dissertation and my chosen area is investigating the psychological effects of having a neurological condition in comparison to those without a neurological condition or any other long-term condition. Specifically, looking at levels of resilience and emotional wellbeing.

If you have a neurological condition; I would like to invite you to take part in my research project which involves completing this anonymous online survey. Before the survey, there is further information and a set of consent statements.

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for participating.

The link to the survey is: https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/94ea825

Ps. I am also recruiting participants for my control group; so if you do not have a neurological condition or any other long-term condition then please email me on [email protected] and I will be happy to send you the link for the control group survey.

Thank you all again.

Cate 

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.