Research investigating the psychological effects of having a neurological condition.
My name is Cate Jones and I am a master’s student at the University of Worcester studying psychology.
As part of my course, I am
required to complete a dissertation and my chosen area is investigating the
psychological effects of having a neurological condition in comparison to those
without a neurological condition or any other long-term condition.
Specifically, looking at levels of resilience and emotional wellbeing.
If you have a neurological condition; I would like to invite you to take part in my research project which involves completing this anonymous online survey. Before the survey, there is further information and a set of consent statements.
Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for participating.
The link to the survey is: https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/94ea825
Ps. I am also recruiting participants for my control group; so if you do not have a neurological condition or any other long-term condition then please email me on [email protected] and I will be happy to send you the link for the control group survey.
Thank you all again.
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 793 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments