Research investigating the psychological effects of having a neurological condition. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Research investigating the psychological effects of having a neurological condition.

Cathrick012
Cathrick012 Community member Posts: 6 Listener

Hi everyone,

My name is Cate Jones and I am a master’s student at the University of Worcester studying psychology.

As part of my course, I am required to complete a dissertation and my chosen area is investigating the psychological effects of having a neurological condition in comparison to those without a neurological condition or any other long-term condition. Specifically, looking at levels of resilience and emotional wellbeing.

If you have a neurological condition; I would like to invite you to take part in my research project which involves completing this anonymous online survey. Before the survey, there is further information and a set of consent statements.

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for participating.

The link to the survey is: https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/94ea825

Ps. I am also recruiting participants for my control group; so if you do not have a neurological condition or any other long-term condition then please email me on JONC13_11@UNI.WORC.AC.UK and I will be happy to send you the link for the control group survey.

Thank you all again.

Cate 

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.