Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hello everybody.

MapmmaMapmma Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everybody. I just got my two year badge, but this is the first time contributing. Just saying "Hi!" :smile:

Replies

• GrinchyGrinchy Member Posts: 287 Pioneering
    Hey, nice to 'meet you', glad you stopped by to say hello, good on you getting a badge, thats great
  • AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mapmma and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  How are you today?  Congratulations on getting your 2 year badge!  That's fab and so glad that you decided to contribute to the forum.  I hope you have been enjoying your time on here so far.  I look forward to reading future posts from you and seeing you around.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,896 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mapmma - I'm pleased you've decided to contribute. I've only been here 9 months but have found everyone to be so friendly that I enjoy chatting here. That's great you have a badge for being here 2 years. How are you doing? :)
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,942 Scope community team
    :lol: Better late than never @Mapmma! I'm glad you took the step to post and may I wish you a belated welcome to the community. :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and congratulations on your 2 year badge and also having the confidence to post will be nice to see you around
Sign in or join us to comment.