Hello everybody. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello everybody.

Options
Mapmma
Mapmma Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everybody. I just got my two year badge, but this is the first time contributing. Just saying "Hi!" :smile:

Comments

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,849 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey, nice to 'meet you', glad you stopped by to say hello, good on you getting a badge, thats great
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Mapmma and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  How are you today?  Congratulations on getting your 2 year badge!  That's fab and so glad that you decided to contribute to the forum.  I hope you have been enjoying your time on here so far.  I look forward to reading future posts from you and seeing you around.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Mapmma - I'm pleased you've decided to contribute. I've only been here 9 months but have found everyone to be so friendly that I enjoy chatting here. That's great you have a badge for being here 2 years. How are you doing? :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    :lol: Better late than never @Mapmma! I'm glad you took the step to post and may I wish you a belated welcome to the community. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and congratulations on your 2 year badge and also having the confidence to post will be nice to see you around

Brightness