Still haven't heard anything from PIP - Page 6 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Still haven't heard anything from PIP

Comments

• katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    ill say goodnight now Lou, ill post tomorrow  B) and enjoy the rest of your evening, been great to catch up and good laugh x going to catch up with corrie from wednesday and tonights, hubbys brother coming again tomorrow 1pm to watch the horseracing, i dont gamble but feeling lucky so going to have an each way 2 pound bet  :)x
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,618 Disability Gamechanger
    Aw good gives you a wee interest in it a wee bet on, good luck with it and thank you for your friendship Nyt nyt take care xx
  • katho31
    i did horseriding from the age of about 6 till 10yrs old, then the knee issues began, talk more tomorrow and keep well and safe, you are very kind and its very much appreciated  :) goodnight god bless you x :)
  • katho31
    hi Lou, hope you are well and had a nice day  :), i read a post from a person i have 'ignored' on my settings, i have told him as have a couple of people that we dont want his views, nor do i want myself mentioned when im posting, helping/showing concern for others. he continues to respond, ive had enough, my hubby wants me to stop altogether with the scope forum. im not stopping as it benefits me and i like to help when i can. due to me ignoring this person im only able to read the first sentence that he posts, sorry for my rant, just cant be bothered, to put it politely, dealing with this person x
  • Lou67
    Hi Kath Iv had a nice day had family down again, oh that’s a shame your feeling like that I really hope you don’t leave the forum☹️ I’m sure I know who you mean Iv saw a lot of people ask him not to reply to there posts, but please don’t leave you enjoy been on her and you give great advice and support, and you also need a bit of support at times, plus I would truly miss you ❤️❤️
  • sandyxxx
    sandyxxx Community member Posts: 99 Courageous
    Some people just come on and say nasty things just to get a reaction take no notice of him. If he can't say owt nice he shouldn't day owt at all you take care Hun xxx
  • katho31
    hi Lou, thank you, no, i wont be leaving  :) i didnt think i would have to deal with this type of person. never been on any social media, facebook etc, so its been an eyeopener!! i tend to dismiss those types but when your opinion/empathy is not only judged but you are being made to feel that your opinion, and we still, thank god, live in a democracy, is not acceptable or someone has a point to prove/think they are more intelligent etc makes things a little difficult. ive got so far in my life, experienced far, far worse than this person by the way, and also it isnt appropriate, in my view. not prepared or indeed nor should i i have to explain, not for the first time. i will still be here, my dear friend, we get knocked down but hey, we get back up again, och eye the noo!! x  :)
  • katho31
    @sandyxxx yes, a reaction indeed...has he been watching corrie?!!!
  • Lou67
    Awww Kath I’m so glad yeah don’t let one rotten apple discurage you, I might not have been the brainiest person at school ? but I have got my life experience like yourself and it’s got us by so far xx
  • sandyxxx
    Well let's hope he has lol let's hope he gets the same treatment as Geoff lol what goes around comes around.karma is a funny thing it will bite him where it hurts.xxx
  • katho31
    i won't my dear friends, bloody hell im even checking my spelling is correct!! and yes Lou, i was the class joker/fool but went on to work, with my knee probs, to do 5 years at a secure unit for 11-16 yrs old you women. could write a book, nothing will ever shock me from the experiences those girls had to go through. and sandyxxx, thank you too  :)  ive had many a troubled night trying to understand the human psyche? doctor advised me to pack my job in and after. my battery is on its last legs, had messages for a few days saying it needs replacing, such a damn pain, looked on amazon on friday and they are not too expensive, sorry if my post wont send, got another battery warning grrr!! trying my best here but if i go offline, hope you'll understand  :) x

• Lou67
    Oh Kath you must have saw a lot of stuff you probably wish you hadn’t but it will have made you the strong person you are today, you might not think you are at times but you are ? oh hope you get your new battery for your phone soon al say Nyt nyt just now try save some of your batter, nyt nyt to you to Sandy xx
  • katho31
    still the battery is surviving? how, i have no idea, but will buy a new one monday  :)
  • Lou67
    Save some of your battery 
  • Lou67
    Oh good because I need my wee chats with my pal ❤️❤️
  • katho31
    Goodnight and god bless to you Lou  :) x also goodnight sandy and god bless, thanks for your kindness  :)
  • sandyxxx
    Nite nite both xxx
  • sandyxxx
    Hi all I phoned the dwp again for a copy of my assessment the lady I spoke to was lovely she is going to send it out to me. She also said they had already made a decision and that I should here by the end of the week. Xxx
  • katho31
    thats good, hoping you get the right decision  :)
  • sandyxxx
    Me too Kath she said they made the decision on the 19th they have only had my claim since February lol XXX
    How's you today ? Xx
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.