Still haven't heard anything from PIP - Page 9 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Still haven't heard anything from PIP

Options

Comments

• sandyxxx
    sandyxxx Community member Posts: 99 Courageous
    Options
    Aww Kath brilliant news I'm so please you got the outcome you deserve I'm made up for you ,❤️❤️❤️
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    Options
    thank you so much @chiarieds and @sandyxxx, the utter relief is undescribable, very pleased and its only just sinking in, want the best for you too, and everyone  :) chilled now and weve got footy on  :) had nice big salad with a pork chop!!! a really good day for me, thanks all x  B)
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,387 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Morning Kath oh I’m good thanks, oh it’s the best news ever you got yesterday such a relief ☺️ 
  • Lou67
    Options
    Morning Sandy hope you get a good result today or very soon xx
  • sandyxxx
    Options
    Thanks Lou hope your well I was just over the moon for Kath yesterday.
    I'm hoping for today but our postman doesn't come until late afternoon so the waiting is a nightmare lol I'm like a proper window twitcher ???
  • Lou67
    Options
    Hahahahaha aww Sandy it’s awful waiting, I want to phone up again to see if they have made a decision on mine yet, but I only phoned last week xx
  • sandyxxx
    Options
    I would phone me like you would get a different person so they wouldn't know you phone last week it's the not knowing but then again I don't know what's worse knowing they haven't made a decision or knowing they have hehe I'm just so impatient xxx
  • Lou67
    Options
    Oh oh I know Sandy I might wait till Monday, that way if it’s  not good news I won’t be demented all weekend, I can just be demented throughout the week ??
  • sandyxxx
    Options
    Lol true ??? they told me I will here at the end of the week but never said what week lol but saying that I've waited since February so few more days shouldn't hurt.
    It's like watching the kettle boil hehe xxx
  • Lou67
    Options
    Lol youv cheered me up cheers Sandy xx
  • sandyxxx
    Options
    Aww I'm pleased enjoy the rest of your day XXX
  • Lou67
    Options
    You to Sandy xx
  • katho31
    Options
    hi Sandy, you are not impatient, its human nature to want whats yours and to just know!! im crossing everything for you lou and everyone, praying so hard and you will get there, people who dont have a disability etc, dont always understand the impact that the wait has on mental health/stress/an the debilatating damage to a persons overall health x
  • katho31
    Options
    try ringing them around half 3, youve got to wait over half hour sometimes but keep on the phone  :)
  • katho31
    Options
    how are your legs lou? this heat is making mine swell, ive had a bowl with cold water with feet in, makes a difference, hubby said its like something out of steptoe and son!! :#
  • Lou67
    Options
    Hahaha Aw Kath nothing better than steeping your feet I love it I’m fine the day gony take a slow walk to shop get done flavoured water my daughters partners on the way to do hall flooring xx
  • katho31
    Options
    oh that good  :) take it easy its just too hot, hubby got bottled water yesterday drinking lots phew! bet your flooring will look lovely x  :) ive been looking at showers online, awful not able get in/out the bath, the backpay will help so much and ill have new hand rail. hubbys relatives a plumber so he said hed fit it x
  • Lou67
    Options
    Get an occupational therapist you will Ghent all that free I’m on the waiting list for them to come out I got temporary stuff in other house but sd once in a house better suited to me they’d come and fit permanent fixtures xx
  • sandyxxx
    Options
    Hi all bad news for me today zero points on my pip application the assessor wrote everything down then went and said the opposite to what I had said. On one page I had said I couldn’t plan a familiar/ unfamiliar route she wrote that and then on the form she said I could. Honestly don’t know why they have ticked the wrong boxes for. Disappointed today the least x
  • sandyxxx
    Options
    Say that should have been 
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.