Emailed my mp - Page 10 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Emailed my mp

Options
14567810»

Comments

• gillian72
    gillian72 Community member Posts: 304 Pioneering
    Options
    @Lou67 ? I'm hoping I do because my kids have giving up trying ? Then when I didn't turn up for tribunal last yr that.was the last straw from them ?? they make out there busy when I ask for something ( shop or lift etc) I know only I can do it for myself and don't blame them for it but it does hurt an upset me ?? I'm just trying not to have a angina attack ???
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Awww please try to keep as calm as you can, I no it’s really hard ?‍♀️But youv came this far I’m rooting for you Mrs ❤️Xxx
  • gillian72
    Options
    Hiya ?? @Lou67 Well I'm not really sure how it went lol an I never looked at every thing I had wrote down ffs lol but I just told her the truth maybe that why it was 7.30 when it finished ha ha, well I'm not 100% but I'm sure she said sorry for pushing u to answer but I need to make sure ur level award is right so you don't have to go though these questions no more ?? an she asked me if anyone had ever claimed career allowance for me ?! ??
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    Options
    Sounds promising @gillian72, best wishes and we want you to get your benefit  :)
  • Lou67
    Options
    Hiya Gillian oh it does sound asif it’s went good and hopefully she’s recommending a long award period, so fingers crossed for you ?xxx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @katho31 hiya hope ur well, ? Thankyou for ur kind words it's so stressful and it's only when it's over that I think omg all them sleep less nights an anxiety it's unreal the amount of. us who make are self sick with our mh it's just wrong ?
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 it's do or die trying I just answered truthful ?? I did forget about the points score needed an still haven't looked hope for the best blahh! Blahh etc I told her it was only because my daughter started work and Novak19 an benifit increase that I could have been better off for yrs??? I can't be the only one who didn't know due to mh an anxiety brake downs out. there living like me aswell?? ?? xxx
  • Lou67
    Options
    Oh definitely Gillian but surely you’ll get the benefit your entitled to soon, must be a bit of a relief the phone calls out the way ?xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 hiya hope ur well ? Fgs just had landlord on phone, he's f??? boring me lol ?do they still have squatters rights ??
  • Lou67
    Options
    Hiya Mrs, aww is he giving you a hard time again ?‍♀️Iv not got a clue about squatters rights, but you don’t want to go down that rd, phone welfare rights on Monday ask them to help you with it all, this is last thing you need along with everything else. I hope you get some help from them ❤️Xxx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 now then pork cracking knees lol ? Hope all is well ? I don't no what I'm laughing about I just found out my fav sandals wasn't making a noise when I walked in them it was my bloody feet an ankles cracking ha ha ? How's ur points going lol anyway seeing as I told all my embarrassing secrets I didn't feel ashamed to put picture up it me an my daughter, oh if u don't know which is me I'm on. the right hahahaha lm bf ao ?? xx lololol ?
  • Lou67
    Options
    Lol hiya pal don’t no wat you were worried about you look good and your daughters lovely looking, I’m glad you got all that out you need to remember we’v all got problems with ourself Iv put on weight can hardly walk not a pretty sight ??oh got letter just last week that’s my appeal registered so be a long time till it’s dealt with ?‍♀️ Oh hope your ankles are ok nothing worse my knees crack all the time lol ? xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 ? Now then missy,? Hope your well ? Have u got them points yet?? I phoned last week for report sent to me ,lol still waiting, got letter of council 2day I thought it was because I haven't paid council tax since lockdown lol ? But it was request for further information to make sure your award is correct? They want last 5 weeks of Kelly's wage slips ffs here we go yet again ??

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.