Emailed my mp - Page 7 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Emailed my mp

Options

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,331 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Ment sorry no dory ??
  • gillian72
    gillian72 Community member Posts: 304 Pioneering
    Options
    @Lou67 hiya crunchy ?? aaarrr sorry it makes me giggle when I call u that lol and plus it is thank crunchy it's Friday 2 day lol lol, ok before u ask me I'm a arsenal fan atm lol ,ok Lou who do I phone for report ?? is it atos who I had to. ring for my appointment for p2p assesment or one of the 2 numbers I have for pip?? Soz I've never asked for one before lol??
  • Lou67
    Options
    Lol yeah thank crunchy it’s Friday ?? it’s the 0888 121 4433 just ask for copy of your phone assessment, wen I phoned for mine the **** sd they don’t send them out she was pure snide so I didn’t get mine, but they definitely do I think you just have to be persistent I musta been a ?bag that day ?? I spoke to welfare rights officer earlier he’s putting in appeal for me that’ll take forever but still doing it xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 omg I lost my last message to u grrrr lol it took me about half hour I think I'm on slow mo atm lol ????
  • Lou67
    Options
    Lol oh ****, did you phone them xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 lol um no just gonna have a rolly dolly 1st lol ??
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 now then missy ?? omg after I last message u don't know what time it was, but I stayed on phone till it closed lol , I hate this feeling debts pilling up before I had mental brake down I had bayliffs banging my door I was hiding my daughters phone and laptop when she went to school ,they was allowed to enter my house even if I didn't answer it took me a long time to get back to manage my bills,?? so didn't have to hide when door knocked, now look at me I can't even add up just had to ask if now had a k in front of it lol ???
  • Lou67
    Options
    Oh hiya it’s fin awful they can come into your house, theyr not allowed to in Scotland or they would have been at my door loads over the years ?‍♀️So did you not get an answer from them xx
  • Lou67
    Options
    Fkn awful I ment lol 
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 lol no I waited so long I ended up getting a message saying sorry we are now closed lol, it's just bugging me because my esa hp saw my legs etc shaking not able to walk till it stops so he saw it first hand an my dr sent a report explaining all my health problems in. details I didn't even have. To explain or answer owt because of gps letter but I can't get a proper answer from them if they r gonna use them as more paper evidence if they said yes I wouldn't be stressing out so much waiting for pip decision god what a nightmare am I lol??
  • Lou67
    Options
    Aww it’s brutal waiting to find out it’s not knowing that’s worse, but hopefully they’ll look at all your reports and you’ll get full wack ?? I’m up my daughters to let her go for msgs without her having to take the weans cuz her partner went to Jersey yesterday to work for 2 weeks, once she’s back I need to go get some msgs Iv ran out everything at the one time murder ?‍♀️Xx
  • Lou67
    Options
    You should phone them Monday at 9 anytime Iv done that I only wait a few mins 10 at the most to get through xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 lol u looney ?? yes I will do monday,I like the weekends don't feel so stressed coz can't pay dept coz no open lol I'm a right looney tune ha ha ho! u have nice time with ur daughter an grandkids ??
  • Lou67
    Options
    Hiya Mrs ? Did you manage to phone this morning xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    Hiya @Lou67 ?Lol yeah ⏰ @ 17,05 lol he says they haven't received report back yet an will be better of trying on Friday or Monday lol I don't think I want it il end up bok up reading it little things r coming back to me I defo know it never went well 4sure ? But it did make me realise I do have probs with numbers lol ?
  • Lou67
    Options
    Aww hopefully went better than you think, if your like me you’ll be thinking the worse I always do it lol it’s a pure stress applying for this it’s a nightmare ?‍♀️ Lol xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 what a loony tunes r we lol I have remembered little bits he asked how long before I have to sit on pearching chair I said I don't know so he said ok why do u use it for I said incase my legs etc etc start shaking I can't walk till it stops so he said well don't u use it when I'm in pain aswell I said no it doesn't help I have to lay down on settee so he says how long before pain that u have to lay down but I said I don't know then he said how long b4 u have to stop walking pain or breathless if I go to shop I said I don't know becoz I walk slower then a snail but I said I really don't know an I don't want to lie becoz I always get time warped I can't answer it sorry what a ?? I am lol
  • Lou67
    Options
    Aww no that’s all good answers your worrying to much youv told the truth I honestly think you’ll be ok xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 lol I'm a nightmare for time been like it for yrs lol I went to Drs once for ear ache she said when did last see dr for it before I said uumm about 6 months at most lol she scroll down an said I'm not going any further I'm all ready down to 4yrs ago lmao⏰? Everyone used to moan about it lol
  • Lou67
    Options
    Oh god that’s a sin, I’m bad way distances wen they asked me how far can I walk can I walk more than 20 or 30 or 50 meters I sd oh I don’t no I can’t walk from my chair to the table then to the door ??musta thot loony but it’s true I’m hopeless way distances xx

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.